Our client, for this eCommerce Manager position, conceives, formulates, manufactures and sells across the world high end skincare, hair care, professional color, and fragrances products.
eCommerce Manager Objectives
Develop brand’s complete online marketing strategy to increase awareness and draw new consumers to the brand. Drive online traffic to e-Commerce site to maximize online sales. Create holistic plans to ensure alignment with retailer’s and pure player’s dot com businesses, and to harmonize the brand’s overall footprint in the digital world
eCommerce Manager Job Description
- Develop effective annual online sales and marketing plan and integrate with offline campaigns
- Develop online advertising strategy to drive brand awareness, e.g. advertising/partnerships on key websites, portal sites and SNS sites
- Develop/innovate and manage SEM/SEO
- Develop and manage media relationship focus on beauty and luxury platform, explore and drive consumer digital immersion to create iWOM
- Develop seasonal planning calendars for digital initiatives that support the business objectives in order to grow awareness, engagement and acquisition of new consumers
- Contribute and support ideation of campaign concepts, closely aligned to business goals, focused on innovation and a vision for omni-channel
- Work with global marketing team to drive and execute product launch digital marketing strategies
- Lead day-to-day execution of all digital campaigns; managing external vendors and internal team to proactively keep ahead on timelines, deliverables and communications to ensure on-time and high quality delivery
- Obtain legal review, input and alignment on all digital projects to ensure they adhere to corporate policy
- Optimize performance of social media marketing strategy working closely with community manager and oversee execution for social media marketing channels
- Develop and implement online new customer recruitment programs, ex. online sampling and database marketing
- Develop and implement customer loyalty retention
- Integrate online platform with offline CRM programs and work closely with CRM Manager and CRM agency
Brand website Management
- Work with corporate Digital team in France to optimize the brand image and consumer interaction
- Lead and own content refreshes, feature upgrades and general maintenance working closely with corporate Digital team in France, web agency and internal team
Leadership and strategic planning
- Develop deep understanding to key competitor online strategy and programs
- Effectively manage key agencies (design, media, search, and database agency) to build strong partnership and ensure service quality and initiatives
- Proactively seek and maximize inter-departmental support to enhance performance opportunities –Marketing, In-Store, Events, Artistry & Education and Customer Services.
- Optimize online media investment effectively through clear tracking and summary to maximize sales
- Develop and manage budgets for projects, monitor costs, and provide status reports on a regular basis
- Provide cross-analysis of the results of online marketing programs, eg. advertising, search, and emailing, and the performance of key business metrics including site traffic, conversion analysis, email database growth on a regular basis
- University graduate with minimum 3 year experience in digital marketing related field. Experience in beauty and prestige industry related brand is a plus
- Good coding experience is a plus,
- Strong knowledge in digital marketing, database marketing, and e-Commerce
- Proven digital marketing initiative and experience with successful campaigns
- Excellent analytical skills, good time management, and attention to details
- Self-starter and highly motivated; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment
- Appreciated previous experience:L’Oreal, Clarins, Estee Lauder, Shiseido, Sephora, Louis Vuitton, Cartier, Tiffany, Bacardi, Camus, Diageo, Moet Hennessy, Pernod Ricard, Remy Cointreau, William Grant & Sons
- Appreciated previous roles: Ecommerce Manager, Digital Manager, Online Store Manager, Online Sales Manager, Webmarketing Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a top Recruitment and Executive Search firm in New York and Miami. Our recruiters are generalists, but have a strong expertise in recruiting for Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods and Global Travel Retail.
ACCUR Recruiting Services is using a proven and recognized Executive Search process to help its clients fill their most important Executive Searches and recruitment processes.
Our Recruitment Services cover from Middle Management Contingency Recruitment to Senior Level and C-suite Executive Search.
Recruitment expertise in: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Consumer Goods, CPG, FMCG, Travel Retail, Beauty & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Watches & Jewelry, Food & Beverage, Fashion
Our recruitment markets are: US domestic, Global Travel Retail and Latin America