Our client this Ecommerce Sales Manager – Amazon & Pure Players job opening is a small to mid size global good company with a strong positioning on health and wellness.
The Objective of this Ecommerce Sales Manager – Amazon & Pure Players is to manage the very strong existing business with Amazon, while opening up new pure online players to make sure the company doesn’t rely as much on Amazon. Other pure players to target: Lucky Vitamins, Pride Market, etc…
- Operations: focus on managing the P&L, driving the marketplace execution, 1P/3P business selling model
- Has to wear a lot of hats, demonstrate agility, strong skillset to influence others, work collaboratively with other functions (Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing etc.)
- Strength around business planning, forecasting, sales reconciliations
- Has to be results driven given this is a sales role. Focus on metrics, building dashboards etc.
- Reviewing images, swapping them out, updating the site, looking at key drivers to increase conversion
- 30 Days: Grounded in the business : looking at financial projections (YTD), understanding the portfolio, creating reporting dashboards & trends, understanding Amazon
- 60 Days: Participate in 2022 planning by category based on trends, provide perspective on growth & opportunities
- 90 Days: 12-18 month roadmap around driving sales and building out the vertical
- Bachelor’s degree required. Should be in relevant field such as business, marketing, merchandising media, fine art, etc.
- Strong previous experience selling on amazon and other pure online players
- Appreciated previous titles: Ecommerce Manager, Online Sales Manager, Digital Sales Manager