Our client is a top luxury eveningwear and bridal fashion designer based in New York.
The consultant is responsible for contributing to the financial success both personally and the Boutique by driving sales in the Luxe brand through existing client network and the development of new business. Enhance consumer and loyalty of brand.
- To achieve the financial goals set out by the boutique sales manager by providing excellence in client services for assigned appointments and developing new business.
- Together with the boutique sales manager, research and implement a process for approaching new clients and client groups.
- Work hand in hand with clients and stylists to determine and meet their needs.
- As part of the boutique team, work with other consultants as needed. Share product related information with others.
- Complete client purchase orders accurately and forward to boutique sales manager for ordering.
- In conjunction with the boutique manager, communicate with Client Relations regarding specific requests.
- Follow up with boutique manager to ensure client gowns arrive on time and to specifications.
- Assist in the shipping and receiving of gowns and supplies.
- Set client fit appointments and work with the alterationist to ensure every gown fits perfectly.
- To ensure client satisfaction and obtain feedback, follow up with all clients after they worn the gown.
- Provide ongoing feedback to the boutique sales manager regarding client comments, issues and/or concerns
- Refer situations that you are unable to resolve to the boutique sales manager.
- Working with the boutique sales manager and the Director of Sales and Marketing, ensure complete knowledge of each gown.
- Communicate with established clientele to heighten awareness of the Luxe brand.
- Build a Luxe specific clientele database and communicate regularly.
- Work with the Director of Sales and Marketing and the Boutique Manager to develop a strategy to reach celebrity and society clientele.
- Participate in and sell during market shows and boutique events.
- Participate in the general day to day housekeeping of the boutique as assigned by the boutique sales manager.
- Assist the boutique manager with maintaining stockroom organization and in the annual inventory taking process.
- Consistently represent the Collections in a professional manner.
- Understand and adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
- Established active celebrity and/or society client network,
- Three to five years proven luxury eveningwear sales experience,
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends,
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Demonstrated organization and prioritization skills,
- Must possess a positive, professional and energetic attitude, a passion for client services and selling, and
- Computer literacy necessary.
- Appreciated previous experience: Barneys, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, Bergdorf Goodman, David’s Bridal, Pronovias, Saks Fith Avenue, Alexander McQueen, Carolina Herrera, Dolce & Gabbana, Elie Saab, Emilio Pucci, Jason Wu, Oscar de la Renta, Saint Laurent, Ralph Lauren Black Label, Roberto Cavalli, Valentino.
- Appreciated previous titles: Sales Consultant, Retail Manager, Sales Associate, Sales Specialist, Sales Supervisor.
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment