Our Client: HOFBRAUHAUS – LAS VEGAS
Our client for this Event Sales Manager position is HOFBRAUHAUS – LAS VEGAS. “We truly believe in having not just a restaurant but providing our customers with the absolute best experience from the taste of authentic German cuisine to our bands who travel from Germany to entertain our guests to every poured glass of Hofbräu beer, an all-around place to share happiness on all levels.”
Your goal as the Event Sales Manager is to close group deals for Hofbrauhaus! Selling corporate events for team building or generally speaking bring large groups to HofBrauhaus, doing cold calling, and/or building relationships with third parties who can refer business to you.
Ideal Profile We need an “aggressive” sales “hunter” who will not take no for an answer and who wants to make $100k+. It would be ideal you have already done event sales, or corporate sales for hospitality / entertainment.
- Cold calling, cold calling, cold calling
- Outside sales appointments to potential new clients
- Networking through the community and professional organizations
- Developing and maintaining new accounts
- Developing and maintaining existing accounts and partnerships
- Building and maintaining partnerships with local DMC’s (Destination Management Companies), the LVCVA (Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority) and Hotel Sales Directors
- Using any other ways you like to bring new business, such as collaborating with marketing to use social media, or sending email blasts.
- Maintain all contacts in the CRM system
- Attend Weekly Management Meeting and present Sales & Revenue updates
- Self motivated, hunter, hungry…
- Negotiation (and closing) skills
- Interested in commissions!
- Become a brand ambassador for HOFBRAUHAUS LAS VEGAS
- Previous experience working with CRM systems, and maintaining them up-to-date
- 2-3 years of relevant sales experience