Our client for this Office Manager / Executive Assistant opportunity is the developer and owner of luxury malls in South Florida.
Organization and oversight of all the office functions and to ensure the office runs smoothly and efficiently. Excellent managerial and computer skills with an understanding of spreadsheets and reports as well as database software. Perform administrative functions and provide support to two Executives. Excellent interpersonal skills and prior work experience with utilizing strong administrative skills. The qualified candidate must also be highly organized, and project oriented with excellent follow-up, oral and written communication skills; and be able to work independently.
We need someone who has been Executive Assistant to very senior level executives. Very organized, polished, with outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Office Management & Operations
- Ensure our obligations as a tenant in the office building are met
- Direct and manage IT team to develop new tools to increase productivity
- Maintaining calendars and scheduling meetings, telephone, video and web conference calls
- Keep record of employee’s sick days, vacations days in accordance with company policy
- Organize office operations and procedures and serve as the point person for all office functions
- Oversee that routine maintenance is scheduled (air conditioning, refrigerator cleaning, deep cleaning, etc.) and performed
- Ensure that any maintenance and repair items are appropriately and timely addressed
- Office vendor management – establish and manage relationships with all the vendors, understand vendor contract, assess vendor performance, etc.
- Keep detailed records for all leases for office equipment and seeing that they are properly maintained
- Payables; ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time and in accordance with contract terms
- Responsible for annual budget, approval of expenses and variance analysis
- Responsible for establishing relationships with our charitable partners and coordinating
fundraisers / charitable events
- Responsible for planning for all office functions, including Company Events; Holiday Party, Thanksgiving Luncheon, Charitable/Teambuilding Events; planning for these events includes oversight of budget, coordination with venue, coordination of dates with executives, invitations, logistics, etc.
- Generates, coordinates, maintains confidential reports, correspondence, presentations and other materials supporting the manager (s) activities under regular direction
- Keep financial worksheets updated throughout the year detailing expected costs for supplies, contracts and equipment for each department
- General clerical duties including photocopying, scanning, fax and mailing
- Organize in-house or external meetings and book conference rooms; also set up tele-conferencing and audio visual where it applies
- Creating, maintaining, archiving and retrieving departmental files
- Creating and updating contacts via MS outlook and MRI Leasing Database system as necessary
- Expected to keep a close eye on the facilities to ensure they are safe, secure, clean and well maintained
- Process outgoing mail and shipments (couriers such as FedEx)
- May coordinate all phases of extensive travel arrangements both domestic and international
- Business or Management Degree, or Equivalent (Bachelors) with at least 3+ years in a fast paced, corporate working environment with the ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of business practices and procedures.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with commercial/retail leasing language a plus.
- The ability to be well organized and have attention to detail, effectively communicate with others and identify problems.
- Must maintain a high level of tact, diplomacy and confidentiality, and have the ability, flexibility and adaptability to manage multiple and ever-changing priorities.
- Appreciated previous roles: Administrative Assistant, Office Manager, Executive Assistant, Office Assistant.