Our client for this opportunity is a fast growing premium Mezcal brand.
The position is for the Florida state, mainly Miami and surrounding markets (Fort Lauderdale / West Palm Beach). The Market Manager will be responsible for the daily management of the brand.
- Development, implementation and achievement of annual sales and accounts sold goals.
- Build working relationships with the top On & Off premise accounts, both chain and independents.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with distributor Sales and Management personnel, including conducting sales meetings, tastings, demo’s and wait staff training.
- Provide weekly reports, accomplishments, recap to Florida Manager and National Sales Manager.
- High Level of integrity, confidence and ability to build strong professional relationships.
- Must be able to work the markets with and without distributor personal. Cold calling, conduct surveys, track and update sales trends and competitive brand activity.
- Utilize technology provided to conduct business in an efficient manner.
- Education: College Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 3-5 years industry experience, combination adult beverage industry.
- Knowledge: Distributor management, Florida trade experience both On & Off Premise. Wine Knowledge with credentials a plus.
- Skill set: Excellent written and verbal communication skills including public speaking, organizational and self motivation skills are critical to your success in this position. Customer service and merchandising skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- This position requires travel within the geographic region some overnight stays, clean and valid drivers license with reliable transportation and the ability to lift 40 pounds.
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a top Recruitment and Executive Search firm in New York and Miami. Our recruiters are generalists, but have a strong expertise in recruiting for Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods and Global Travel Retail.
ACCUR Recruiting Services is using a proven and recognized Executive Search process to help its clients fill their most important Executive Searches and recruitment processes.
Our Recruitment Services cover from Middle Management Contingency Recruitment to Senior Level and C-suite Executive Search.
Recruitment expertise in: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Consumer Goods, CPG, FMCG, Travel Retail, Beauty & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Watches & Jewelry, Food & Beverage, Fashion
Our recruitment markets are: US domestic, Global Travel Retail and Latin America