Our client is a global agency specialized in luxury retail customer experience with about 20 offices around the world.
You are a real entrepreneur, leading your team to new heights, developing your client portfolio and creating value for the clients we partner with. You manage your own P&L and enjoy a large degree of autonomy.
This is a rather junior general manager role (base salary from $100k to $120k). Ideally we would like an international profile coming from luxury retail or fashion, with team management experience and good education.
- Execute the budgeted P&L
- Ensure the profitability of the business
- Build, maintain and enhance good relationship with clients
- Ensure a return on investment for our clients
Recruitment, Training and Management of Business Unit Staff
- Develop, coach and retain talents
- Set KPI and review team performance
- Decide on bonus
- Payroll review and approval
- Look for new business opportunities
- Open new accounts
- Guide execution of projects/operations and drive quality of execution
- Forecast projects and plan accordingly
- Coordinate work between teams
- Prepare yearly budget
- Follow up budget progression
- Office Management
- Education MBA or Business School or Master in Luxury
- Experience Minimum of 8 years’ experience in retail/consulting/marketing/sales position in luxury or in retail industry, management experience
- Key Skills Management, Leadership, English and local language
- Experience or knowledge of: Business & Finance, Consulting approach, Luxury industry and retail, Communication, Numerical, Negotiation skills, Presentation skills
- Appreciated previous experience: Audemars Piguet, Bulgari, Cartier, Chanel, Christian Dior, Chopard, Coach, Furla, Giorgio Armani, Givenchy, Hermes, Hugo Boss, Kenzo, IWC, Longchamp, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, Montblanc, Paul & Shark, Rolex, Sephora, Salvatore Ferragamo, Shanghai Tang, Tumi, Versace, Vilebrequin, Saint Laurent, Zilli…
- Appreciated previous titles: Business Unit Manager, Business Unit Director, Sales Director, Managing Consultant, Senior Consultant, Managing Director, General Manager
More about this client
We believe in enriching consumers’ experiences. Every day, brands and customers interact billions of times, and these interactions together shape our lives. When these experiences are good, they create uplifting moods and memorable moments that inspire us to share with our friends; when they’re bad, they waste our time, sap our energy, and we warn others to stay away. The brands that will succeed in a consumer-centric world are those that make their customers’ daily lives better, by creating meaningful and memorable experiences that not only meet needs, but surpass expectations.
We are a customer experience agency dedicated to helping brands deliver luxury experiences to their target consumers. Through customized programs combining multi-touchpoint evaluation, voice of the customer analysis, staff assessment, and training, we provide an end-to-end solution that elevates brand experience from satisfying to inspiring, and builds emotionally-engaged customer relationships that last.
We presently serve over 200 luxury and premium brands across a wide range of market segments: cosmetics, fashion, watches & jewelry, automotive, travel and more. With 17 offices in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and the Americas and a diverse team representing 26 nationalities, we are a truly global company with a passion for superior customer experience that is internationally consistent and locally relevant. Our platform provides a solid foundation for any premium or luxury brand committed to building profitable and mutually beneficial relationships with its target clientele, across all touchpoints and around the world.
If you are highly motivated by improving the Customer Experience luxury brands deliver, if you believe in our end-to-end solution describe above and if you are the kind of person that loves challenges please join us!
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment