Our client for this Global Marketing Director/VP role is an established and successful German skincare brand.
Leading, building and developing the brand as a worldwide known and desired premium skincare brand. Potentially develop a diverse organic portfolio of new indie brands.
- Leading and developing global marketing team (brand and product development)
- Leading the brand with global, data driven and consumer centric view balancing strategic consistency and innovative disruptive impulses
- Developing new concepts, innovation and new products for the brand and for new indie brands
- Accelerate go to market strategies in internationalization and omni-channel distribution
- Drive strategies for key international markets (China, Korea, USA) as well as home markets in central Europe
- Optimize innovation, development process and go-to-market strategies including but not limited to:
- Creative and brand adequate communication online/offline incl. Cross media, trade marketing, store design, events.
- Develop complete customer journey with online/offline/omnichannel touchpoints
- 5-10 years of director level experience in marketing (branding, product development, digital, innovation management) with strong track record
- Profound know how of global skincare, marketing strategies and retail markets
- At least basic know how of skincare development including ingredients and packaging suppliers
- English required, German a plus
- Strong leadership qualities
- Passion, drive, assertiveness
- Balance of structured process and flexibility
- High digital affinity
- High consumer/customer orientation and commitment
- Good feeling fro trends, style, colors, luxury
- Appreciated previous experience: Avene, Bioderma, Caudalie, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Eucerin, Kneipp, La Roche Posay, Lancome, Nivea (Beiersdorf), Nuxe, Weleda
- Appreciated previous titles: Brand Director, Global Marketing Director, VP of Global Marketing.