Our client for this Digital & E-commerce Manager is a large international company in the Consumer Goods industry
- Expand the e-commerce by defining local strategies for e-retailing and supporting new business model pilots (Grabb, Airfree, new market place)
- Ensure appropriate commercial targets are set for e-retail ecommerce activity and ensure its tracking sharing responsibility with the commercial team
- Support E-Commerce by providing adapted content and ensuring best asset management + opera project
media & social
- Map global shopper decision journey for categories and Brands – with Consumer Intelligence teams
- Support Brands in Content, Social and Influence strategy
- Design an editorial calendar of engaging digital content in line with e-commerce activities
- Tailor the Global Digital and Media strategies to the local characteristics for the Brand
- Monitor digital performance and consumer engagement
- Oversee a strategic approach to the use of social media and provide relevant content for them; in order to support digital marketing campaigns and the wider aims of the Brand
- Leverage Earned media through influencers strategies
- Facilitate Best Practice sharing and animate communities including marketing, general management, digital, communication and sales teams
- Implement an upskilling plan in partnership with local HR team and global HR CDO team
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders inside the Company (marketing, communication, sales), digital ecosystem and media partners and outside (retailers)
Maintain understanding of the latest digital opportunity and trends in consumer interaction and inspire the teams with those possibilities
- Strong change management capabilities
- Strong customer focus
- Strong experience and track record in digital media, e-commerce, content, data, social.
- Deep brand understanding
- Ability to power new ways of working
- Good knowledge of social media ecosystem and specifics
- Ability to acts as an ambassador internally to drive change within the company and externally with retailers.
- Ability to foster deep collaborative relationship with agencies, retailers and peers.
- Ability to upskill an organization
- BS/BA required – MBA desirable
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Excellent knowledge of digital media Paid, owned and earned
- Excellent knowledge of digital media management
- Excellent knowledge of traditional media management
- Previous experience in e-Commerce (preferably one- Retailer, pure player, start up or brand portfolio experience)
- Aptitude for working with internet reporting tools (google analytics, SimilarWeb, DoubleClick etc)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Develop new businesses: innovate, recommend & reapply / Appreciation for a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Must be a brand advocate and team player
- Luxury and or beauty experienced preferred
- Appreciated previous titles: Digital Manager, Web Marketing Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a top Recruitment and Executive Search firm in New York and Miami. Our recruiters are generalists, but have a strong expertise in recruiting for Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods and Global Travel Retail.
ACCUR Recruiting Services is using a proven and recognized Executive Search process to help its clients fill their most important Executive Searches and recruitment processes.
Our Recruitment Services cover from Middle Management Contingency Recruitment to Senior Level and C-suite Executive Search.
Recruitment expertise in: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Consumer Goods, CPG, FMCG, Travel Retail, Beauty & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Watches & Jewelry, Food & Beverage, Fashion
Our recruitment markets are: US domestic, Global Travel Retail and Latin America