|Job Title||Head of International Sales & Marketing (Hospital in Colombia)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Industry||Hospital - Healthcare, Life Science|
|Market||United States, Caribbean, Central America|
|Reporting to||Head of Business Development|
|Languages||English and Spanish|
|Visa||No sponsorship possible|
|Salary||USD $100k base|
Our client is a new very large and famous Hospital in Colombia. The have just opened an office in Miami for their international business development.
Responsible for the development and implementation of marketing and sales strategies throughout target regions with the purpose of positioning the hospital as a care provider of choice for international patients, increasing brand recognition, and growing revenue. To position CHSM as the preferred destination for healthcare throughout the United States, Caribbean and Latin America while creating key referral sources including physicians, hospitals, nurses and payers.
More than 5 years in positions of commercial responsibility in the insurance sector, traditional insurers, reinsurers, service companies in the sector, pharmaceutical industry, insurance consulting.
- Develop and administer department budget.
- Allocate resources, and managed spending in alignment with overall organizational goals.
- Cultivate strategic alliance with international payers and decision makers.
- Develop new products and services for international patients.
- Develop and execute international business plan grounded in international industry trends, politics, and economics to deliver culturally competent products and services.
- Facilitate process improvement initiatives that strengthened prospecting, relationship- building, partner engagement, and opportunity pursuit.
- Implement performance metrics and strategic sales methodologies to improve customer service and streamline sales operations.
- Researched market landscape and developed targeted presentations
- Coordinate and Evaluate international conferences and workshops in order to increase brand awareness and promote.
- Leverage patient data and market analysis to measure marketing campaign effectiveness Partner with senior leaders and cross-functional teams to enhance operations and institute effective patient referral processes.
- More than 5 years in positions of commercial responsibility in the insurance sector, traditional insurers, reinsurers, service companies in the sector, pharmaceutical industry, insurance consulting.
- High potential and strong ambition
- Excellent with MS Office, Excel in particular
- Familiar with multicultural and international environment
- Appreciated previous experience: Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami Hospital, Mount Sinai hospital, Cleveland Clinic Florida, Baptist Hospital of Miami, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Holy Cross Hospital, Memorial Regional Hospital, Memorial Hospital West, Aventura Hospital and Medical Center