Our client for this Junior Marketing Manager role is a successful and very fast growing European beauty brand, selling only online and marketing itself only via influencers. They are private equity funded and they are now opening the US market!
Influencer Marketing Manager Objective
- Manage the social media campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat, etc.
- Establish relationships with influencers as well as influencer agents/agencies
- Analyze the results of marketing campaigns and adapt them continuously
- Develop suggestions and concepts for process optimization
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Manager with previous experience in Social Media and influencer marketing! Ideally with passion in beauty!
- Degree and/or professional experience in communications or business studies with focus on marketing or a related field
- First experience, ideally in an e-commerce company or a similar business
- Excellent communications skills
- Preferably previous experience with Instagram or other social media channels (Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and influencer marketing
- Pro-active and hands-on attitude – you’re ready to negotiate marketing deals or to call partners by yourself
- Appreciated previous experience: Glossier, Milk Makeup, Seed Beauty, Beauty Contour, Youth to the People, Skin Owl, Glamglow, Urban Decay, Nars, Fresh, Tarte, Benefit Cosmetics, Kiehl’s, Nyx, Dr Jart, Mac Cosmetics, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Too Faced Cosmetics, Narsissist, L’Oreal Paris, Make Up Forever, Lush, Smashbox
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Manager, Influencer Marketing, Influencer Marketer, Social Media Marketing, marketing coordinator