Our client for this Influencer Marketing Manager role is a successful and very fast growing European beauty brand, selling only online and marketing itself only via influencers. They are private equity funded and they are now opening the US market!
Influencer Marketing Manager Objective
- Identify the right influencers, and then open and build relationship with them
- As the network of influencers grows, you will build a small team of Influencer Marketing Coordinators, who will take over the relationship of some influencers and start expanding that network
- As the Country Manager, you will obviously be in charge of managing the P&L for the US
- (the rest of the operations will be managed by the European HQ: website management, fulfillment, operations etc…)
We are looking for a pure Influencer Marketing Manager willing to step up and have a strong impact and ideally coming from Urban Decay, Too Faced cosmetics, NYX or similar brands.
- strong and result-driven personality with a hands-on mentality
- deep understanding of Influencer Marketing
- background in cosmetics or fashion in the US
- proven work experience of at least 4 years e.g. as (Senior) Marketing Manager
- be comfortable with occasional travels to our headquarter in Europe to visit HQ
- Appreciated previous experience: Glossier, Milk Makeup, Seed Beauty, Beauty Contour, Youth to the People, Skin Owl, Glamglow, Urban Decay, Nars, Fresh, Tarte, Benefit Cosmetics, Kiehl’s, Nyx, Dr Jart, Mac Cosmetics, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Too Faced Cosmetics, Narsissist, L’Oreal Paris, Make Up Forever, Lush, Smashbox
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Manager, Influencer Marketing, Influencer Marketer, Social Media Marketing
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment