Job Status: CLOSED
Job Title: Interior Design Operations Supervisor
Location: Greenwich, CT
Industry: Interior Design
Reporting to: Managing Director
Salary Range: (USD) $50k to $60k base
Benefits: Health + 401k
Visa: No sponsorship possible. Must have valid work authorization
Job ID: JO-1707-523
Remote work policy:
Our client is a very high end Interior Design Firm located in Greenwich, CT.
Our Client is opening soon a flagship showroom in Greenwich, CT. Their new showroom will feature an extraordinary never-seen-anywhere-before interior design collection representative of the firm style and curated for the most demanding clients in the world.
They are looking for a full time Interior Design Operations Supervisor to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency and therefore contribute to grow sales. Located in their showroom, he or she will embody their corporate identity in appearance, demeanor, values and ethics.
Your key role will be to
- organize and coordinate all front desk operations and procedures (including showroom daily opening and closing),
- manage and coordinate all client deliveries and appointments (schedule of 3 staff members),
- resolve all customer service issues timely and communicate with customers and vendors effectively,
- maintain inventory (handle receiving and returns), handle the relationship with the company-owned warehouse.
If you are a result-driven individual with prior experience in interior design operations and a true passion for design, we want to hear from you.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- a strong ability to multi-task and deal with constant changes,
- a problem solving ability,
- time management skills to boost your productivity,
- a high energy engaging personality,
- a professional positive attitude and presentation,
- can deliver impeccable customer service
- confident, resourceful, enthusiastic and prompt individual
- Appreciated previous experience: Lilian August, Roche-Bobois, Mitchell Gold, Cassina, B&B Italia, Flair, Ligne Roset, BIF
- Appreciated previous titles: Operations Supervisor, Project Manager