The employer for this opportunity International Account Coordinator role is a large international fragrance and beauty products company.
Contribute to the overall performance of the Asia Pacific region by ensuring smooth coordination between sales & marketing team (New York City based Regional Director and Export managers for local market and duty free), international clients, distribution center, and internal support departments (finance, marketing, etc.).
The ideal candidate for this role would be a detail oriented individual with very good analytical skills and an interest in the Beauty/Cosmetics industry within a global context, especially with logistic and sales administration experience (order processing, follow up, coordination).
- managing order processing
- verifying and communicating stock availability (stock on hand and future productions)
- following allocations & client forecasts to ensure fulfillment according to agreements and reduce excess inventory
- ensuring contractual obligations are applied and reflected on each order (POSM, discounts, etc.)
- daily communication with clients (inventory delays, packing status, shipment details, dispatch timing, etc.)
- facilitating information flow between the client and internal departments (regulatory, finance, warehouse, etc.)
- managing delivery deadlines and following up with distribution center, forwarders and clients to ensure delivery on time
- liaising with finance department to anticipate past due/over limit accounts and take action
- manipulating sales data in Excel to answer queries, detect discrepancies and fulfill post-sales procedures (daily use of VLOOKUP and PIVOT TABLES)
- Reporting to Sales Operations Manager and Sales Manager on order fulfillment status
- Providing export documents (invoice, packing list, COO) to clients and forwarders in a timely manner
- Assisting in solving shipping issues, reviewing and addressing damage claims
- Managing health registration process for each country
- Manage registration process in accordance with inventory availability and launch plans
- Collect and legalize documents for novelties
- Follow up on registration status with proper authorities and client to ensure launch plans are not at risk
- Provide regular updates on the status to Sales Director and Sales Operations Manager
- College degree (Business degree preferred) with eligibility to work in the U.S.
- 3-4 years’ experience in a sales administration/customer service oriented role
- Experience with logistics / order processing desired
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment, handling projects simultaneously and autonomously
- Strong MS Excel skills (vlookup, pivot tables…)
- Must be a quality-oriented team player, willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary proactivity, positive attitude and openness to learn and adapt
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively with others
- Appreciated previous experience: L’Oreal, Lancome, Coty, BPI, Beaute Prestige International, LVMH, Parfums Christian Dior, InterParfums, Clarins, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Puig
- Appreciated previous titles: Customer Service Representative, Account Coordinator, Commercial Coordinator, International Account Associate