The employer for this opportunity International Brand Manager role is a large international fragrance and beauty products company.
A marketing professional with previous experience from LVMH, L’Oreal or Estee Lauder would be ideal!
- Responsible for brand development, analyses & reporting, initiatives and recommendations
- Liaise with marketing development team with a focus on new product launches to ensure launch tool box is ready in a timely manner.
- Liaise with International Sales team to collect quantitative and qualitative feedback and to develop and produce market needs in order to grow brand turnover.
- Send monthly sales report to HQ.
- Interface with all internal cross-functional teams in the process (creative, product development, packaging, planning and PR)
- Forecast both saleable and POSM on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for all operational marketing tools: Mini marketing book, Launch tool box, Visual right calendar, Web template, Novelties order from…
- Responsible for pricing tools: Price list template, Price positioning form
- Degree or previous experience in Marketing, ideally operational marketing. Bachelor’s degree required. Master a plus
- Fluent in English a must. French is a plus
- International background (as university exchanges or similar) will be an added value
- Strong analytical skills and strong MS Office (mainly strong Excel skills)
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Business oriented, result driven
- Self -discipline, sense of organization and analysis skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes and different cultures
- Computer skills
- Hard working and positive attitude
- Team Player
- Appreciated previous experience: L’Oreal, Lancome, Coty, BPI, Beaute Prestige International, LVMH, Parfums Christian Dior, InterParfums, Clarins, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Puig
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Director, Brand Director
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment