The employer for this opportunity International Brand Manager role is a large international fragrance and beauty products company.
A marketing professional with previous experience from LVMH, L’Oreal or Estee Lauder would be ideal!
The Marketing Brand Manager, Global, will report directly to the Sr. Marketing Manager, Global. The ideal candidate will be responsible for global marketing activities related to program/product development, as well as functions supporting the International marketing team. He/She will work with the Sr. Marketing Manager and VP, Global Marketing to drive development of marketing plans and strategies for 2 fragrance brands, utilizing their prior knowledge of marketing activities to help launch innovative new products and campaigns on time and within budget.
STRATEGIC BRAND PLAN DEVELOPMENT
- Assist in developing strategic brand plan, complete with outlined objectives, strategy and tactics ensuring growth goal are met. In conjunction with Sr Manager and VP, drive creation of all presentations (i.e. global marketing meetings, seasonal brand presentation to client.
- Assist in creation of all new fragrance and package design, develop and prepare the creative briefs detailing the vision. Collaborate with in house teams; Fragrance Houses, Designers, out of house Agencies in the elaboration of a new project.
- Develop creative 360 marketing for product launches
• Generate new marketing collateral ensuring all International needs are met each season.
• Work closely with Operations/Procurement team to execute, develop and order all items each season and International Sales teams to collect forecasts and maintain budgets.
- Coordinate all legal requests for product naming.
• Act as liaison between Creative and Regulatory team to ensure that all artwork needs are met for new product development.
• Work with International Marketing, Sales and Creative to deliver sell sheets on time for each season.
- Facilitate the conception-to-market process and manage delivering products on time and within budget. Includes presentations new product concepts/strategy, competitive analysis, forecast rationale and consumer research per the Sr. Managers Marketing needs.
- Work hand in hand with cross functional partners to bring new programs to market. Ensure key timeline dates are met.
- Manage development of all paperwork necessary to initiate and manage projects.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to ensure target cost of goods is met through the feasibility and launch process.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the current global market environment and industry trends, oversee category and competitive analysis, stay abreast of latest competitive activities and sales, including trend reports, influencers’ activities, social media and competitive digital programs.
- Track, with Sr Manager, approval process with Licensor (Fashion House) ensuring approval deadlines are met and timelines are followed strictly.
- Manage development of GWP’s to support retailer programs and drive core franchises.
PRE-PRODUCTION SAMPLES/ROUGH COMPS/FACTICES
- Work with cross functional teams to facilitate and track development of pre-production samples for all launches and deliver on time each season.
- Ensure all product comps are available in a timely manner for photo shoots, distributor/retailer needs and presentations.
- Work closely with Packaging, Creative and International Marketing teams on all collateral needs.
- 4+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the luxury cosmetic/fragrance industry
- BA or BS degree from an accredited college/university, MBA is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with best-in-class power-point presentation skills for content and design
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills,
- Able to think strategically and creatively, conceptualize and implement new ideas
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Must be an excellent team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture relationships with members of cross-functional teams
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for fragrances.
- Appreciated previous experience: L’Oreal, Lancome, Coty, BPI, Beaute Prestige International, LVMH, Parfums Christian Dior, InterParfums, Clarins, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Puig
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Director, Brand Director