Our client for this Junior Area Sales Manager opportunity is a successful distribution company of beauty and luxury products.
The Junior Area Sales Manager will be in charge of visiting their territories to develop the business through a network of agents and distributors in the Duty Free / Travel Retail market.
Junior Area Sales Manager Job Description
- Increase Sales (sell-in & sell-out, market share … in the assigned territory)
- Develop & implement tools to support the growth of the brand (merchandising, operational marketing plans, new product launches, training of sales associates)
- Execute marketing plans in marketplace and all corresponding reporting on performance of events and ROI
- Train all the beauty consultants in the region or channel to enhance sales and maintain motivation
- In-depth analysis of business by client to propose and implement action plans
- Competitive market analysis to monitor brands performances vs. competition
- Negotiate and prospect regarding space, new locations, new clients
- Visit markets regularly followed by clear market initiatives and reports to action (travel 50%+)
- Monitor & manage all logistics & operational
- Act as an interface between the brand and the final retailers/clients and ensure perfect flow of information.
- Manage/lead a team of one: Client Servicing Team member / Marketing Coordinator (tbc.)
- Bachelor Degree minimum (MBA a plus)
- 2 to 3 years experience in the luxury or consumer goods industries, latin american local markets or travel retail (Perfumes, fragrances, watches, timepieces, jewelry, fashion, apparel, food & beverage, wine & spirits, consumer electronics, etc…)
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Excellent with MS Office, Excel in particular
- VERY open to Travel internationally (50%) and work extended hours
- Familiar with multicultural and international environment
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Very good skills with Excel and the rest of MS Office
- Appreciated previous experience: Bulgari, Cartier, Christian Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, Occitane, P&G, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, YSL Beaute, Unilever, Nestle, Kraft Foods, Mondelez, Diageo, Pernod Ricard, Bacardi, Newell Rubbermaid, etc…
- Appreciated previous titles: Area Sales Manager, Area Export Manager, Area Manager, Account Executive, Business Development Manager, Territory Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a top Recruitment and Executive Search firm in New York and Miami. Our recruiters are generalists, but have a strong expertise in recruiting for Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods and Global Travel Retail.
ACCUR Recruiting Services is using a proven and recognized Executive Search process to help its clients fill their most important Executive Searches and recruitment processes.
Our Recruitment Services cover from Middle Management Contingency Recruitment to Senior Level and C-suite Executive Search.
Recruitment expertise in: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Consumer Goods, CPG, FMCG, Travel Retail, Beauty & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Watches & Jewelry, Food & Beverage, Fashion
Our recruitment markets are: US domestic, Global Travel Retail and Latin America