Our client is an established European luxury brand manufacturing and distributing jewelry, silverware, china, homes goods and leather goods. The position is for their main US store located in NYC.
Responsible for the productivity of the New York Store – sales performance, employee performance, operational efficiency, upkeep of facilities and achievement of cost targets.
- Ultimate responsibility for the sales performance of the NY Store – increasing and enriching the NY client database. Analysing business opportunities and producing appropriate strategies for business development.
- Responsible for setting targets for increasing NY sales volumes and ensuring those targets are met. Meeting targets for new name acquisition in store.
- Ensure that visual merchandising is maintained to the highest standard. To contribute to stocking and merchandising decisions.
- Maximise profitability by effective monitoring and control of all NY expenditures. Work closely with the Finance Department to monitor costs and advise on priority payments. Provide required financial reporting accurately and on time.
- Proactively create events in-store in order to increase footfall and conversion.
- Ensure that Asprey standards are always respected and new product stories are always highlighted.
- Minimize staff turnover and ensure adequate headcount is in place to operate at full capacity on a consistent basis. Drive results through excellent people management, overseeing regular performance reviews and provide coaching where necessary.
- Networking skills, client development, strategic thinking, people management, communication skills, operationally sound.
- Product knowledge for high jewellery, exotic leather, silver, china & crystal. Experience in sales with a luxury brand.
- Impeccable standards of service and significant experience with luxury clientele.
- Product knowledge for high jewelry, exotic leather, silver, china & crystal.
- Appreciated previous experience: Audemars Piguet, Brioni, Bulgari, Cartier, Chanel, Christian Dior, Chopard, Coach, Ermenegildo Zegna, Givenchy, Hermes, Hugo Boss, Kenzo, IWC, LVMH, Montblanc, Paul & Shark, Rolex, Salvatore Ferragamo, Shanghai Tang, Tumi, Versace, Vilebrequin, Saint Laurent, Zilli…
- Appreciated previous titles: Boutique Manager, Store Manager, Sales Associate, Store Manager, Sales Supervisor, Retail Manager, Retail Supervisor.