|Job Title||Luxury Boutique Manager (team of 2)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Miami Beach, FL 33139|
|Industry||Luxury Goods (Jewelry, Leather Goods, Silverware...)|
|Market||South Florida Area|
|Reporting to||Head of Stores USA|
|Reports||2 Sales Associates|
|Visa||Must have a valid US work authorization. No visa sponsorship possible.|
|Salary||USA $60k to $80k base salary|
Our client is an established European luxury brand manufacturing and distributing jewelry, silverware, china, homes goods and leather goods. The position is for the store they have in one of the most prestigious hotels on Miami Beach, FL.
To oversees all aspects of the Boutique including sales, operations, client development and staff management. Fully accountable for strategy, execution of initiatives and overall performance of the boutique. Ultimately responsible for maximizing profitability of boutique, maintaining visual merchandising standards, and the consistent delivery of exemplary service. Daily attention to inventory control and cost control for boutique’s operating needs is required. Building the brand’s US clientele through assisting hotel guests and penetrating into the local community is the primary focus of the location.
- Establishes and maintains a personal VIP client list and achieves Boutique Sales Goals as well as Personal Sales Goals.
- Maintains and fully capitalizes on the boutique location, i.e. partners with the Hotel on a weekly basis. Maximizes relationship for introduction to HNWI staying on the property.
- Cultivates and Develops new and existing client relationships, through providing an exceptional client experience. Maintains client loyalty, while increasing the base on a yearly basis.
- Provides timely, thoughtful and appropriate analysis of business opportunities and the corresponding strategy for the development of the Boutique. Financial reporting is completed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Drives results through excellent people management, conducts regular performance reviews and provides coaching where necessary.
- Collaborates with The company’s Marketing and Event teams to provide suggestions for events and direct mailings. Is fully aware of market trends and conducts regular competitive shopping. Ensures that Company’s standards are always respected and new product stories are always highlighted.
- Addresses all issues effecting the boutique in a timely manner, communicating effectively at all levels. Ability to foresee and adapt to business changes and needs.
- Embraces and supports all company initiatives, contests, programs and adheres to company policy. Full responsibility for P&L and sales goals. Responsible for ensuring all cycle counts and annual inventory are completed and reconciled accurately.
- Networking skills, client development, strategic thinking, people management, communication skills, operationally sound.
- Impeccable standards of service and significant experience with luxury clientele.
- Product knowledge for high jewelry, exotic leather, silver, china & crystal.
- Appreciated previous experience: Audemars Piguet, Brioni, Bulgari, Cartier, Chanel, Christian Dior, Chopard, Coach, Ermenegildo Zegna, Givenchy, Hermes, Hugo Boss, Kenzo, IWC, LVMH, Montblanc, Paul & Shark, Rolex, Salvatore Ferragamo, Shanghai Tang, Tumi, Versace, Vilebrequin, Saint Laurent, Zilli…
- Appreciated previous titles: Boutique Manager, Store Manager, Sales Associate, Store Manager, Sales Supervisor, Retail Manager, Retail Supervisor.