Title: Market Sales Manager Reporting to: Director of Sales Direct Reports: 2 Industry: Wines & Spirits ID: 083 Location: Miami, FL Compensation: $75k to $95K base DOE + target bonus Market: South East US
Our client for this opportunity is the Americas Headquarter for an internationally well known Wines & Spirits company.
The Market Sales Manager is responsible for contributing to the achievement of the Divisional profit and volume goals by working directly with Key Distributor Sales Management and Sales Representatives in the proper execution of all Divisional Marketing and Sales programming.
The ideal profile is a sales manager with strong previous experience in the Wines & Spirits industry. Could come from any type of Liquor company as long as the person knows the region (Florida) AND the key players in its key players such as distributors, competitors, venues etc.
- Executes all local market programming as validated in the Planning meeting via the FPP calendars. This would include working closely with key distributor personnel within each Division (i.e. District Managers) to help insure program execution
- Works directly with Field marketing, coordinating all key market visitors to insure proper compliance with all market visitor needs
- Given an Ambassador market, the Market Manager will operate as the “Team leader” for the Ambassador by providing direction, participating in all conference calls with HQ and Next Level and ensuring that all Brand Ambassador Programs are fully and properly executed by the distributor
- Works with the distributor to gather to gather all relevant price and merchandising survey data on a timely basis before all planned pricing reviews
- Works closely with the Field Marketing Associate/Manager to ensure the FPP calendars are properly maintained. Responsible for working with the FMA to ensure the proper use of POS, including managing the POS inventory within distributor warehouses
- Directly responsible for the regular communication of competitive intelligence to Field Marketing, the Business Analyst and the Senior Market Manager
- Acts as team leader for Brand Ambassadors
- Supervises and Manage 2 Key Accounts Managers
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or other business-related discipline
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in distribution management
- Prior experience in the alcohol beverage industry is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is essential for presentations, spreadsheets and reporting
- The ability to perform work-related travel (some overnights) up to 20% of work time is required
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Appreciated previous experience: Alexander James, Bacardi, Bavaria, Camus, Corona, Heineken, Budweiser, Miller lite, Beam, Belvedere, Camus, Cape Mentelle, Chandon, Ciroc, Chateau d’Yquem, Cloudy Bay Vineyards, Coors, Diageo, Dom Perignon, Domecq, Glenmorangie, Hennessy, Krug, LVMH, Mercier, Moet, MountAdam, Pernod, Pernod Ricard, Remy Cointreau, Remy Martin, Ruinart, Southern Wine & Spirits, Veuve Clicquot, William Grant & Sons…
- Appreciated previous titles: State Manager, District Manager, Regional Sales Manager, On Premise Manager, Brand Ambassador
How To Apply