Our client for this Marketing Coordinator opportunity is a worldwide leader in the Home Appliance industry.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager and distributor partners to execute day-to-day activities that support marketing efforts for North, Central and South America. Also, one of the largest responsibility of the Marketing Coordinator will be to lead and coordinate international and local tradeshows and events.
Sales & Marketing Assistant Job Description
- Works with Senior Marketing Manager and regional distributors to coordinate, develop and support multiple commercial and residential tradeshows throughout the year and is the on-site point person for all activities during the event
- Plans and executes domestic and international trips for VIP sales associates and design/sales influencers.
- Controls and monitors regional marketing budget and processes invoicing in the system.
- Works with HQ to become the local expert in the systems and programs needed to conduct daily business domestically and internationally.
- Works with product management, marketing, sales and agency partners to lead and own the development of residential and commercial sales assets such as brochures, price guides, and specification sheets requested by sales and marketing
- Point of contact for the corporate marketing team in Europe and local business partners.
- Collaborates closely with sales, product management, new media team and corporate marketing to execute various marketing initiatives.
- Participates in editorial conferences with HQ colleagues
- Facilitates global and regional strategy meetings – selection of topics, preparation and co-ordination.
- Responsible for executing various marketing campaigns, analyzing data, creating management reports, and detailed evaluations.
- Implements/supports appliances marketing strategy locally in cooperation with head office and Senior Marketing Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. marketing, advertising, journalism, communications), or equivalent combination of education and experience (FMCG / CPG / consumer goods for example).
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with marketing program development and implementation preferably in a marketing coordinator role.
- Prior experience with domestic and/or commercial refrigeration and/or appliance knowledge is highly desired but not required.
- Must be fluent in English AND Spanish
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment, handling projects simultaneously and autonomously
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Must be a quality-oriented team player, willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary proactivity, positive attitude and openness to learn and adapt
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively with others
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, Product Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment