Our client for this Marketing & Creative Manager role is a very fast growing food company with its US office in Boca Raton.
Under minimal supervision, you, as our Marketing & Creative Manager, will be responsible for managing all aspects of the brand identity. You have a high degree of “creativity”, initiative, responsibility, accountability and ability to work congenially with a wide variety of staff, individuals, business partners, and vendors. You will oversee all internal & external Branding, promotion, social media and marketing initiatives and ensure implementation throughout the various Departments & sales channels, through collaboration with Sales, Accounting, Operations & Executive team.
You are the social in social media, creative is your middle name? Are you passionate about life and everything you do, do you want to be part of a team who truly makes a difference, and leave a footprint? If that sounds like you , you will thrive in our organized chaos, your passion will blossom, your edginess will match our disruptive & creative branding.
Marketing & Creative Manager Responsibilities
- Branding Excellence: Create an outstanding branding, marketing and promotional plan for our Product line
- Develop all POS & collateral for Food Service, retail and Online sales. This is the part where the graphic Design expertise is crucial.
- Vendor Management: draft internal RFPs/RFQs all marketing related contractors + manage those contracts and vendors relationships
- Event Management: participate in trade shows, coordinate sampling, organize internal events
- Social Media: Ensure social media is active and engaging, representing our company’s values and personality
- PR: Manage PR campaigns & Leverage Networking opportunities
- Create, organize and manage internal communication & events within our organization
- Oversee the sourcing and introduction/launch of new products
- Updates and maintains website content frequently.
- Creative but good business acumen too
- Outstanding organizational skills – (MANDATORY)
- Understand general sales; being able to put his/herself in the shoes of a sales person
- Great communicator (very critical since it requires a lot of oral and written communication both to write copy and to efficiently manage creative agency, vendors, customers…)
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience in a related field such as: Graphic Design, Communication Design, Digital Media, Media Arts, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Business Administration. Master’s Degree desirable or equivalent experience.
- Graphic Design proficiency & experience is a must (2 years minimum)
- 3 years’ experience in working in the marketing field
- Management experience is a plus
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office and Graphic Design Softwares like Photoshop, Google Drive experience a plus
- Impeccable records & references