Our client for this Marketing & Creative Manager role is a successful and very established Restaurant & Event Venue in Las Vegas.
Under minimal supervision, you, as our Marketing & Design Manager, will be responsible for managing all aspects of our identity. You have a high degree of “creativity”, initiative, responsibility, accountability and ability to work congenially with a wide variety of staff, individuals, business partners, and vendors. You are responsible for all internal & external branding, promotion, social media and marketing initiatives and ensure implementation throughout the various departments & sales channels, through collaboration with Operations, Sales, Accounting, & Executive team.
You are the social in social media, creative is your middle name? Are you passionate about life and everything you do, do you want to be part of a team who truly makes a difference, and leave a footprint? If that sounds like you, you will thrive in our organization, your passion will blossom, your edginess will match our disruptive & creative branding.
Marketing & Creative Manager Responsibilities
- Branding Excellence: Create an outstanding branding, marketing and promotional plan for our brand.
- Responsible for managing the integrity of all aspects of our brand identity, including corporate and property logos and associated graphics, across all channels and initiatives
- Ensures branding and formatting protocols across all channels, print and digital materials, including all instances where the organization or logo appears, such as: signage, publications, POS materials, web profiles, email signatures, letterheads, training manuals, etc.
- Creates signage and event poster boards
- Designs and prepares company literature/marketing collateral for internal and external use, including monthly dashboard reports, brochures/cut sheets, forms, press kits, info packets, ads, and flyers, and all other POS
- Creates templates for presentations, PowerPoints and digital or print materials used by other departments such as Human Resources, Board meetings, and director/executive staff
- Fully understands and owns the overall branding and marketing vision provided by Management
- Works with operations, sales team and Management to understand the sales support needs
- Develops and implements marketing strategies to effectively reach customers
- Creates data driven marketing campaigns
- Develops and executes customer acquisition & retention programs (web based, database and direct to consumer marketing etc.)
- Plans marketing initiatives for special menus, holidays, events etc.
- Schedules implementation plan, identifies critical drivers (deadline, milestones, etc….) and sets key performance review metrics (everything needs to be measurable)
- Gets feedback and ROI (survey, etc….)
- Analyzes marketing strategies and tactics to determine effectiveness
- Keeps track of all ongoing projects in Marketing department
- Conducts industry research to understand what is out there and what can be done to differentiate ourselves while responding to environment/customers’ needs.
- Stays current on new trends and understands current trends & competitor initiatives.
Graphics (Develops all POS & collateral for Restaurant, Retail and Online sales. This is the part where the graphic Design expertise is crucial
- Branding Videos, and short gif videos
- All in store POS such as table tents, menu inserts
- All Printed POS: Brochures, Flyers, Coupons, Poster boards
- Digital Messaging Campaigns (Email Blasts, Social Media, Web Banners)
- Monthly Calendar creation for the sales team (Sales team lists all events,)
- Measures performance and ROI of investments
- Finds reliable vendors to execute the vision/design/printing
- Documents sales & marketing processes
- Writes relevant & creative copy for different sales channels (to be used in digital marketing campaigns & sales material)
- Completes project work within the timeline and estimated budget
- Drafts internal RFPs/RFQs for the selection and hiring of multimedia, promotional, graphics, event, design and other contractors needed
- Manages the contract work of external vendors and consultants, including communications (setting up expectations), tracking, internal approvals, account management of invoices/billing, and all components through to project completion
Social Media: Ensures social media is active and engaging, representing our company’s values and personality
- Engages with our raving fans
- Keeps a filled Social media calendar – in collaboration with Management
- Promotes events through boosted posts
- Ensures team participates by providing content
- Updates any promotions we have going on
- Manages Facebook “business” deals/opportunities
- Uses social media as a selling tool for the Restaurant, Retail & Online
- Uses social media as a market research tool
- Manages online restaurant platforms (Yelp, OpenTable, TripAdvisor etc.)
￼￼PR: Leverage Networking opportunities
- Understands and owns our company vision for PR
- Works in collaboration with PR team and Management for suggestions on our needs based on our different segments
- Measures results
- Creates, organizes and manages internal communications & events within our organization
- Monthly email to team to update our team on any progress, accomplishments, challenges, milestones, events, meetings, etc.
- Come-up with a “launching” campaign
- Present launch plan (specific launching date, Collaterals, introductory email, training/presentation
- Creation of critical drivers, KPIs, tracking systems and dashboards across all responsibilities
- Collaborates with sales team on Yearly calendar of promos (who/when/where/what)
- Defines Promos, messaging, objectives and measurement
- Collaborates with Sales team, Operations and management for implementation
- Develops and executes all graphics
Data and Web Management
- Updates and maintains website content frequently. Utilizes field research and input from the Management team to create content
- Coordinates with other departments and to update departmental and property-specific webpages and websites regularly
- Develops and maintains photo and video files and materials archive
- Safeguards all visuals, presentations, and company assets
- Tracks, manages and/or pursues property-specific and corporate awards
- Analyzes and updates corporate facts and statistics
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience in a related field such as: Graphic Design, Communication Design, Digital Media, Media Arts, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Business Administration. Master’s Degree desirable or equivalent experience.
- Graphic Design proficiency & experience is a must (2 years minimum)
- 3 years’ experience in working in the marketing field
- Management experience is a plus
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office and Graphic Design Software’s, Google Drive experience a plus
- Impeccable records & references