Our client for this marketing Director position is a very famous international luxury goods brand.
- Create marketing strategy for all POS and branded Boutiques
- Develop and Implement media plans with investors
- Manage marketing global and A & P budget and coop submissions
- Oversee brand partnership marketing with the cruise line media companies
- Research, present and execute new marketing opportunities
- Initiate online presence and digital campaigns with investors
- Manage event planning, logistics and event reporting for Boutiques and other POS
- Negotiate contracts with investors for all media initiatives
- Liaise with Clear Channel Outdoor for new billboard opportunities
- Direct product placement opportunities with film and TV
- Oversee marketing and communication initiatives for product placement editorials
- Strategy Planning management in corporate at senior executive level
- Managed project work flow across external PR and graphic design agencies, associated Research, present and execute new marketing opportunities
- Negotiate media buys securing premium placement
- Search for Influencers opportunities and manage agreements / contracts .
- Oversee Department Staff (2) and assigned duties as needed .
- Oversee Capex for region (LATAM Caribbean)
- Produce quarterly reports to upper management
- Undergraduate degree required, MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5-7 years luxury goods marketing experience
- Ability to lead, motivate, and inspire team, distributor marketing personnel and Board of Directors.
- Travel up to 30%.
- Exhibits a passion to work for a small, entrepreneurial, mission-based organization.
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish)
- Strong strategic, analytic and creative skills.
- Excellent/impactful presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to balance multiple significant priorities, meet deadlines and thrive in constantly changing and challenging environment.
- Ability to function independently, as well as work effectively with all levels of the organization, including distributors.
- Attention to details a must.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented ethics and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Appreciated background: Audemars Piguet, Baume & Mercier, Blancpain, Breitling, Bulgari, Bvlgari, Cartier, Chopard, Concord, Corum, Ebel, Girard Perregaux, Gucci, Hamilton, Harry Winston, Invicta, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, Longines, LVMH, Montblanc, Movado, Omega, Panerai, Patek Philippe, Rado, Raymond Weil, Richemont, Rolex, Swatch, Tag Heuer, TechnoMarine, Tiffany, Zenith
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Director, Marketing Manager, Brand Director, Brand Manager