|Job Title||Marketing Manager Americas – Skincare|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Miami, FL 33131|
|Industry||Beauty industry (skincare, haircare and fragrance)|
|Market||US Domestic + rest of the Americas|
|Channel||Retail and Distributors|
|Reporting to||Americas Managing Director|
|Languages||Fluent in English and Spanish|
|Visa||Visa sponsorship possible for outstanding candidates only|
|Salary||USD $70k base + 10% bonus|
|Benefits||Health Insurance, 401K, 5 weeks of paid time off.|
Our client for this opportunity is the small US subsidiary of a very fast growing high end skincare brand.
We are looking for a very entrepreneurial marketing manager who wants to step up and head all the marketing activities for a very fast growing international skincare & fragrance brand.
- Develop and execute the Marketing and Trade Plan per country per brand
- Develop the marketing and trade tools for the US Market
- Responsible for the US marketing budget
- Validate and monitor the A&P of each distributor. Supervise local execution.
- Shall be responsible for branding products, price positioning, market forecasts and ensuring proper relationships with distributors in the Americas
- Ensure the respect of the brand image in the Americas validating all the marketing tools
- Manage products registrations for LATAM
- Products Forecast for the US Market
- Seminars/Workshops organisation
- Minimum 5 years of experience ideally in Beauty / Cosmetics.
- English/Spanish required
- Hard working with sense of details
- Appreciated previous experience: Cartier, Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, P&G, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, YSL Beaute
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Director, Product Manager