Our client for this opportunity is the small US subsidiary of a very fast growing high end skincare brand.
This Marketing Manager will be the head of marketing in this start up operation in charge of the US market as well as the rest of the Americas.
We are looking for a very entrepreneurial marketing manager who wants to step up and head all the marketing activities for a very fast growing international skincare & fragrance brand.
- Develop and execute the Marketing and Trade Plan per country per brand
- Develop the marketing and trade tools for the US Market
- Responsible for the US marketing budget
- Validate and monitor the A&P of each distributor. Supervise local execution.
- Shall be responsible for branding products, price positioning, market forecasts and ensuring proper relationships with distributors in the Americas
- Ensure the respect of the brand image in the Americas validating all the marketing tools
- Manage products registrations for LATAM
- Products Forecast for the US Market
- Seminars/Workshops organisation
- Minimum 5 years of experience ideally in Beauty / Cosmetics.
- English/Spanish required
- Hard working with sense of details
- Appreciated previous experience: Cartier, Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, P&G, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, YSL Beaute
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Director, Product Manager