|Job Title||Marketing Manager – Wines, Spirits & Beer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Miami, FL 33131|
|Industry||Spirits (some wines and some beers)|
|Market||US Domestic + rest of the Americas|
|Channel||One and off trade|
|Reporting to||Americas Managing Director|
|Languages||English is a must (Spanish would be a plus)|
|Visa||No sponsorship possible|
|Salary||USD $70k to $90k base salary|
The employer for this Marketing Manager job opportunity is a successful family owned wines, spirits and beer company from the UK. After having been established for decades, the recent management has been able to trigger a very fast growth especially in their home market. Now they are ready to really invest in the US and the rest of the Americas. They are now in the process of building a team around the appointed Managing Director.
We are looking for a Marketing professional with a very entrepreneurial mindset and previous experience in Wines & Spirits in North America, who wants to step up to act as the head of operational marketing for the Americas operations. We are not looking at someone very senior, maybe a Associate Brand Manager level, or Product Manager…
- Build and manage the Marketing budget for 3 brands (trade, digital and PR) and its implementation
- Enable fluid on-the-go budget spend framework informed by real time campaign performance analysis that minimizes ineffective spend and maximizes ROI.
- Manage costs across agencies and technology platform spend.
- Manage marketing ROI by optimizing content and channel marketing investments.
- Weekly reporting to CEO and finance
- Perform monthly industry benchmarks.
- Coordinate new products forecasting (including seasonal products, repacks and reformulations, samples), work closely with inventory management and sales teams
- Coordinating sampling programs, sets and all of the above.
- Coordinate new product launches with French headquarters to adapt product to the US market (concept, packaging copy, legal / claims, videos, before and afters).
- Provide pricing analysis and recommendations
- Create and develop marketing materials and content to support launches in salons and retailers (price lists, fact sheet, sell sheet, training manual, videos, in-store signage, consumer brochures, opening orders etc…)
- Secure additional visibility and brand awareness through PR (pitch, events) and partnerships (influencers, branded partnerships)
- Grow awareness through impactful digital activations and social media presence
EVENTS & EDUCATION
- Support events with marketing materials
- Work closely with the brand ambassadors and PR teams for the development of all training/tasting and brand-related materials (training manuals, service protocol manuals, videos)
- Support the PR agency on new product launches (from event planning to weekly follow ups).
- Interface with Creative, Procurement, Education and Sales teams in all areas to ensure timely launches and sales-driven activations.
- Research competitive market place for new products, consumer usage habits and consumer needs.
- Prepare materials needed for Sales Meetings and Retailer Meetings as well as direct presentations as needed.
- Minimum 5 years of experience ideally in Wines, Spirits or Beer.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. Highly creative, adaptable, and professional.
- Excellent communication skills written and oral
- Strong analytical skills. Extremely detail oriented and able to prioritize work flow
- Strong MS Office & PowerPoint skills
- Travel as needed
- Spanish is a plus
- Appreciated previous experience: William Grant, Edrington, Beam Suntory, Botran, Flor de Cana, Marie Brizard, Monarq, Camus, Jose Garcia Carrion (Diageo, Bacardi, Pernod Ricard, Remy Cointreau, Brown Forman and Moet Hennessy only if you have a real entrepreneurial mindset)
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Director, Product Manager