*** This position can be remote, anywhere across the US ***
Our client for this National Account Executive career opportunity is a fashion jewelry manufacturer based in Northern New Jersey. They mostly sell under private labels to Department Stores.
Manage existing and open new accounts across the country, mostly among department stores.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the success of all sales and marketing strategies. This candidate will be knowledgeable about the market and our competitive advantages in order to best recommend new sales strategies for success. Strong experience in selling fashion accessories to department stores is strongly appreciated.
- Foster new business relationships and manage existing relationships
- Plan and execute sales presentations and proposals for buyers
- Planning seasonal business by category, writing orders, analyzing results with action plan
- Accurately forecasting product needs
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Meet sales goals by account
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years’ relevant experience
- Sales experience managing Major Retail and E-Commerce accounts
- Strong sales hunter / business developer with existing connections in the Jewelry department of large department stores
- Strong team manager able to recruit, manage, develop and motivate
- Profit driven but with quality to maintain brand image
- Strong experience of the US domestic market
- Strong financial and planning skills
- IT literate mostly with Excel and PowerPoint
- Appreciated previous experience: Baccarat, David Yurman, John Hardy, Marco Bicego, Mikimoto, Misaki, Pandora, Roberto Coin, Swarovski, Tous
- Appreciated previous titles: Wholesale Manager, National Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Director