Our client for this Quality Assurance Manager career opportunity is an international manufacturing company, specialized in polymer based packaging for the pharmaceutical industry. They have around 10 manufacturing facilities in Asia and 1 in New Jersey
- Ensuring that processes needed for the quality management system are established, implemented and maintained.
- Reporting to Executive director on the performance of the quality management system and any need for improvement, and
- Ensuring the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
- Liaison with external parties on matters relating to the quality management system.
- New Product Development
- Response to Market Complaint
- Approval of SOPs of all locations
- Approval of Change Control, BMR, Deviation.
- Undertake internal and external audits across all sites.
- Approval of CAPA
- Approval of Drawings & specifications.
- Vendor Approval and Vendor Audit.
- Handling of Regulatory affairs