This position could be part-time or full-time, with at least 25 hours per week and flexible schedule. To be discussed…
The position would ideally be 50%-50% office-remote for a few months before being 100% remote.
The Recruitment Assistant / Coordinator will be in charge of assisting Global Recruitments Consultants in their searches for candidates in Luxury Goods and Consumer goods industries.
The ideal profile for this Recruitment Assistant / Coordinator position is an entry level HR professional, ideally with a first previous experience or internship in a recruitment firm and interested in working on international searches for luxury and consumer goods clients. We are looking for someone with broad business culture and strong interest in consumer brands in general.
- Search for relevant profiles on professional networks such as Linkedin and Viadeo (using advanced boolean connectors and other techniques)
- Posting job ads on job boards and social networks
- Sorting and selecting resumes for the Recruitment Consultants to interview.
- Screen candidates via email or on the phone
- Coordinate interviews for Recruitment Consultants.
- Previous short recruitment experience confirming you like the executive search or recruitment industry
- Strong interest in searching and finding candidates. You need to see it as a game you like to play!
- Human Resources academic background preferred
- Good business acumen
- Fluent English, second language strongly appreciated (Spanish, French, Portuguese or German)
- Interest in brands whether mass market or luxury
- Very curious and eager to learn
- Appreciated previous experience: Boyden, Egon Zehnder, FutureStep, Heidrick & Struggles, Korn Ferry, Michael Page, Russel Reynolds, Spencer Stuart, Transearch
- Appreciated previous titles: Recruitment Coordinator, Research Coordinator, Search Coordinator, Search Associate, Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Recruitment Assistant, Researcher