|Job Title||Regional Export Manager – Latin America – Beauty|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Miami, FL 33131|
|Industry||Beauty (Fragrance & Cosmetics)|
|Reporting to||Global Export Director|
|Languages||English AND Spanish|
|Visa||Must have a valid US work authorization. No sponsorship possible.|
|Salary||USD $90k-$95k base|
|Benefits||bonus + Health + 401k|
Our client for this opportunity Regional Export Manager / Regional Sales Manager is the Latin America and Americas Travel Retail of a large beauty group.
The Regional Export Manager LATAM is responsible for the budget delivery and overall brand management across the Latin America Export / Local Market region including commercial, marketing, and operational activities.
The ideal profile for this Area Sales Manager role has a previous experience dealing with international market and comes from a fortune 500 company like L’Oréal, Estée Lauder, Shiseido or LVMH.
- Define the brand strategy for Export Latin America to develop the Group brands and channels (Retail, B2B, SPA, Wholesale, Ecommerce) and drive brand growth in line with the overall Group strategy.
- Define yearly budget, Master and Annual Business Plan, quarterly reforecasts and the 3-year business plans.
- Develop specific omni-channel distribution and commercial plans, including retail, ecommerce, wholesale, SPA and B2B plans and develop alternative distribution channels for new brands.
- Frame and execute a strong roadmap to achieve the plans.
- Lead the team of a marketing specialist and a Retail Trainer. Support them on the development of the marketing and retail training roadmaps and priorities for the region, and ensure the plans are delivered, providing coaching and support to the internal team to achieve them.
- Keep regular contact with the markets to follow up progress, and identify additional opportunities and threats to the plan.
- Oversee delivery of LATAM plans, ensuring budget delivery, executional excellence, and high levels of collaboration both with local distributors and with international teams.
- Ensure that annual plans and agreements are executed with excellence in terms of sell-in, sell-out, distribution network, organizational structure and proper investment.
- Manage a smooth client relationship and an efficient and clear communication.
- Contribute to the partnership through constructive recommendations, solutions to overcome challenges
- Analyze sales data to construct and present the results to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and expand the company’s distribution network to strengthen the brand development ensuring Group compliance of all investment proposals.
- Acquire in-depth understanding of the brand, retail environment, customer behavior, brand performance and opportunities at the point of sale, and share on a constant basis this knowledge with the local teams and through the organization to help provide strong actions to grow the business.
- Ensure regular dialogue and understanding of the business and performance insights through market visits, team updates, industry learnings, partner’s feedback and research.
- Develop the B2B channel in the region and meet the B2B annual Budget, establishing an action plan and priorities by market.
- Train the local distributors on B2B strategy, offer, marketing tools, pricing strategy, forecasting and prospection.
- Support the distributor’s follow up of leads, meeting key accounts and recommending solutions.
- Ensure proper and accurate forecast and work closely with demand planning.
- Maintain distribution and customer experience quality by sharing and enforcing organization standards.
- Continue to develop the synergies between B2B and other channels (SPA, Retail).
- Identify opportunities with each distributor and agree on next steps (list of potential hotels, price benchmark, competition, distributor B2B resources, market constraints, etc.
- Motivate and engage the internal and external teams through regular, clear and transparent communication of strategy, plans and performance.
- Coach, develop and motivate the Trade-marketing specialist and LATAM Trainer
- Support the marketing specialist and trainer on developing, communicating and enforcing the marketing and retail training strategy to the distributors.
- Set clear performance goals and ensure EDP.
- Ensure talent retention, with a clear focus on coaching and training.
- Act as a passionate brand ambassador, representing the brand to the external partners.
- All other duties or projects as assigned
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership commercial and or marketing role, and a proven record of business results accomplishment and effective brand management.
- Experience within the Retail and Beauty industries preferred.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and agility to adapt to changing circumstances and results.
- Strategic thinker and planner based on deep appreciation and understanding of markets, brands and customers.
- Ability to translate plans into action and evidence of executing plans with excellence.
- Strong influencing, relationship-building skills and ability to collaborate across local and international teams.
- Cultural understanding and sensitivity.
- Must be able to travel internationally about 40% of the time
- Flexibility in terms of working hours to meet the needs of an international business (across time zones)
- Appreciated previous experience: Bulgari, Cartier, Christian Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, L’Occitane, P&G, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, YSL Beaute, Unilever, Nestle, Kraft Foods, Mondelez, Diageo, Pernod Ricard, Bacardi, Newell Rubbermaid, etc…
- Appreciated previous titles: Regional Sales Manager,, Regional Export Manager, International Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Area Export Manager, Area Manager, Business Development Manager