Our client for this Regional Retail Manager position is a very famous international luxury goods brand.
Develop sales and an image within our boutique network by offering a different & unique experience with a superior level of service that turns into a reference for our clients. We want all our clients and boutique visitors to feel special.
- You will put client at the centre in all your activities and ensure boutique visitors are have a special brand experience in both owned and external partners boutique by implementing the brand’s standards in all boutique network.
- In line with the market strategy, as the Retail Manager you will be responsible to ensure the retail is favored and for the implementation of the brand’s retail strategy to ensure strategic and financial objectives are achieved.
- You are also responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the retail network, ensuring that the short-term sales objectives are reached.
- You will act as a Brand Ambassador when representing the brand at meetings, events and other work-related functions.
- You will spend minimum two days in each boutique every quarter to choose, develop and ensure team performances and to ensure strategic, sales and financial objectives are achieved.
Job Description: Responsibilities Business Leader
- Motivate and drive team to maximize sales & profitability and consistently achieve sales budget objectives while ensuring operational integrity
- Definition of objectives per Boutique and ensure their realization
- In charge of setting up the yearly action plan (Roadmap) in line with the global strategy and in charge of its implementation.
- Initiate changes to improve the boutique experience for both team members and visitors
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor through customer engagement with top clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided and mystery shop targets are exceeded
- Manage sales planning & budgeting and support inventory
- Communicate and reinforce PK and sales techniques to boutique team ensuring mastery
- Communicate, support, implement and monitor company KPI’s and proactively identify strategies to ensure performance standards are met
- Ensure implementation of a merchandising within the Boutiques is in line with HQ global strategy
- Ensure that Boutique Managers are familiar with new products, best practices, advertising campaigns, corporate policies, and local and global brand initiatives.
- Facilitate exchange of information with HQ Retail and other departments to present Marketing, PR, Finance, and Training plans to Boutique Managers.
Ensure you have the right retail teams and develops it:
- Lead the team to advance meaningful CRM and propose local events through networking and product launches that promote high client attendance and strong sales results
- Proactively follow industry news, technology and analyze key market competitors
Performance and Talent Management
- Manage Boutique Managers and teams
- Define and communicate missions and objectives of all team members, clearly establishing priorities to ensure the implementation of the brand’s retail standards within both internal and external boutiques.
- Participate & validate the recruitment of all boutique managers.
- Participate and have a view on the hiring of the boutique staff and ensures that Boutique Managers identify “star” candidates who have long-term potential with the brand
- Conduct monthly coaching and appraisal meetings with boutique team to review performance and provide constructive, timely feedback
- Conduct annual review process and set boutique team goals
- Identify and create action and development plans for all employees
- Identify key profiles to define career paths encouraging job retention
- Ensure a consistent and branded onboarding experience for new team members
- Develop and implement HQ retail training programs and sales training plans at local level
- Ensure consistent training of all sales team (Product knowledge & sales techniques)
- Implement Retail standards and KPI strategy driven by HQ and take over coaching and guiding role in all external partners and internal boutiques network
- Co-ordinate international policy at regional level and Ensure local consistency of retail policy. (recruitment, training, CRM, action plan, Customer Service and visual merchandising).
- Set up and co-ordination of boutique seminars with Retail HQ and other departments
- Resolve health and safety, legal and security issues
- Partner with Retail Operations Manager and Human Resources Manager for all employee relations issues to ensure effective and rapid resolution
Boutique network development:
- Promote brand awareness, establish store presence, and capture competitive market share through company & boutique events
- Lead the team on executing consistently 1st class customer service and after sales experiences to increase and retain customer loyalty
- Ensure the implementation, execution and measurement of company CRM initiatives through team action plans
- Capture meaningful customer data to build professional relationships and personalize future client development opportunities
- Respond and resolve customer concerns in a professional and rapid manner
- Implement action plans to generate new business
- Work in close partnership with International Retail Design team to optimize the boutique design implementation and supervise new construction projects
- Propose and participate to Retail network development
- Support construction and coordination phase of new construction projects and ensure their execution quality.
- Ensuring maximum business continuity during renovation projects
- At least 8-10 years retail experience at a managerial level with a background in a multinational luxury goods business environment.
- Currently holding a similar role with in-depth knowledge of luxury retail and/or consumer goods.
- Demonstrates a background in retail development management and strategic planning, preferably at a regional level.
- Exhibits a passion to work for a small, entrepreneurial, mission-based organization.
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish)
- Strong strategic, analytic and creative skills.
- Excellent/impactful presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to balance multiple significant priorities, meet deadlines and thrive in constantly changing and challenging environment.
- Ability to function independently, as well as work effectively with all levels of the organization, including distributors.
- Attention to details a must.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented ethics and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Appreciated background: Audemars Piguet, Baume & Mercier, Blancpain, Breitling, Bulgari, Bvlgari, Cartier, Chopard, Concord, Corum, Ebel, Girard Perregaux, Gucci, Hamilton, Harry Winston, Invicta, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, Longines, LVMH, Montblanc, Movado, Omega, Panerai, Patek Philippe, Rado, Raymond Weil, Richemont, Rolex, Swatch, Tag Heuer, TechnoMarine, Tiffany, Zenith
- Appreciated previous titles: Regional Retail Manager, Area Retail Manager, Area Sales Manager, Area Manager