Our client for this position is a very well known Group in the Beauty / Cosmetics industry. They operate in a unique distribution channel called Travel Retail covering POS such as Airports, Airlines, Cruise ships, border stores, downtown duty free stores. They are seeking a Regional Sales Executive based in Hong Kong. Must be able to travel 60-70%
and speak Mandarin fluently
of the time to the following countries: Beijing, Shanghai, South Korea, Japan, and Singapore.
The Regional Sales Executive will be in charge of supervising and managing sales of his/her fragrance and cosmetics products on the territory. Merchandising, management & training of Beauty Advisors, product launches, marketing events, stock inventory… The position is based in Hong-Kong.
The ideal profile is someone with strong interest or experience in the fragrance and/or cosmetics industry and who has worked has Regional Account Manager for luxury or fashion brands or as a Retail Manager for a relevant category of products (Fragrance, Cosmetics, Make up, Skincare, Perfumes…).
Sales & Merchandising (75%)
- Report to and align with Cruises & Airlines Area Sales Manager (Miami, Florida)
- Contribute to the company’s Retail Excellence, through improving appearance of retail space and image of brand (While respecting the visual & merchandising guidelines). Upkeep of Testers, grids, visuals
- Regularly visit top 6 ships from port of departure to ensure strong brand presence and management of KPIS related to:
Training & Coaching (25%)
- Revise client’s assortment to focus on bestsellers and novelties. Track inventory level to ensure that products are never out of stock
- Achieve monthly sales growth above the market by implementing the Action Plan, executing promotions, and establishing monthly individual sales targets.
- Analyze market competition & customers’ information in order to make recommendations to management
- Develop strong relationships with Cruise personnel (Clients, BA’s, Generic Staff, Store Managers)
- Interact effectively with other departments (Training, Marketing, Merchandising, Commercial assistants & Customer service) to support sales objectives.
- Manage travel expense budget & PPP’s investments for the assigned clients (in coordination with the Area Manager)
- Train generic staff operating the beauty stores (Participation in annual Beauty Trainings & in store coaching)
- Bachelor in Business Administration or International Business preferred
- 2 to 4 years of previous professional experience in consumer goods or luxury goods company preferred
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Very good analytical skills Proficient in MS Office (Specifically Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel within Asia (HK, Beijing, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore), Australia & NZ (also must be able to travel to Miami, Florida biannually for internal meetings)
- May be required to travel/work on weekends with prior notice
- Must be able to travel 60-70% of the time without restrictions
- Must speak English and Mandarin Fluently. Korean and Japanese a plus.
- Appreciated previous experience: Beaute Prestige International, Biotherm, BPI, Beiersdorf, Bond No.9, Bourjois, Bulgari, Chanel, Christian Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Coty, Diesel, Estee Lauder, EuroItalia, Fendi, Ferragamo, Giorgio Armani, Givenchy, Guerlain, Hermes, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, Inter Parfums, L’Occitane, L’Oreal, Lancome, La Prairie, Loewe, Procter & Gamble, P&G, Pucci, Puig, Nivea, Revlon, Shiseido, Sisley, YSL Beaute, Yves-Saint-Laurent,
- Appreciated previous titles: Account Manager, District manager, Regional Account Executive, Sales Manager, Area Manager, District Manager, Territory Manager