|Job Title||Regulatory Affairs Coordinator – Beauty|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||New York, NY|
|Industry||Beauty / Cosmetics|
|Reporting to||Regulatory Affairs Manager|
|Visa||No sponsorship possible|
|Salary||USD $50k to $55k base salary|
|Benefits||Health Insurance + 401k|
Our client for this Regulatory Affairs Coordinator career opportunity is a large international beauty company headquartered in New york City.
The Regulatory Coordinator will report to the Regulatory Manager. This individual will help ensure that the company’s products meet and follow all regulatory requirements necessary to conduct business worldwide. The coordinator will work on several personal care and fragrance brands.
The ideal candidate for this Regulatory Coordinator role would be a detail-oriented individual with very good organizational and analytical skills as well as an interest in the Cosmetics & Fragrance industry within a global regulatory context. Ideally we would like someone with 1 or 2 years of experience with groups like L’Oréal, Estée Lauder or LVMH.
- Participate in the review and approval of artwork for compliance with applicable global regulations
- Coordinate, prepare and obtain necessary documents for product registration/notification with relevant authorities in countries throughout the world
- Maintain dossiers for products placed on the market
- Support the development, implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures
- College Degree (Science degree is a plus)
- Strong interest in Regulatory Affairs
- Knowledge of relevant cosmetic regulations is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment, handling multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously
- Must be a team player and will to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Proactive, positive attitude; willing to learn and adapt
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively with others
- Appreciated previous experience: Clarins, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, La Prairie, Creme de La Mer, Richemont, Redken, Guerlain, LVMH, Dior, Kenzo, Givenchy, Chanel, Gucci, Lancome, Shiseido, BPI (Beaute Prestige International), Tairo, Essence Corp, Cartier, L’Occitane.
- Appreciated previous titles: Education Manager, Sales Manager, Account Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant, Brand Coordinator, Brand Assistant, Brand Manager, Retail Brand Manager.