Our client for this career opportunity is the Travel Retail and Latin America office of a worldwide leader in Luxury Fragrances, Skincare and Cosmetics.
The Retail Brand Manager will drive the growth of a new make-up brand in Travel Retail Americas. Will have to define strategies in line with brand guidelines, give support to the commercial team in developing the brand footprint and developing tools and activities in a close link with the field to push sell-out and establish the brand.
This opportunity is meant for a field professional with experience in both retail and marketing in the Cosmetics/Beauty industry (experience in Travel Retail is an obvious big plus). An analytical thinker able to do research and market data analysis. The Retail Brand Manager must be passionate with a high sensibility to retail and its dynamics, team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to set up a brand in a new channel.
- Manage product portfolio to contribute to brand development
- Implement new product launches
- Create activities and ensure implementation of trade marketing plan
- Listen to and develop a deep understanding of consumers; develop insights, give feedback and recommendations
- Contribute to local adaptation of advertising creative material
- Define pricing strategy by zone and/or POS and relevant assortment, including seasonal products
- Identify new opportunities to develop the footprint of the brand
- Support commercial team in any negotiation regarding spaces, commercial conditions, novelties listings, etc.
- Work with the education department to define the strategies for training the sales staff.
- Sell-out follow up
- Strong link with the field
- Link with DMI
- Analyze data on product segment/category to make recommendations to management
- Manage PPP budget and highlight issues
- Interact effectively with other departments to support marketing objectives
- 3 to 5 years of experience in marketing and retail (ideally withing the Cosmetics/Beauty industry) with high sensibility on the field and commercial side to be involved in negotiations with client
- Knowledge in make-up is a big plus
- Experience in research and market data analysis. Entrepreneur and analytical skills
- Very proficient with MS Office
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Bilingual english/spanish a must
- Available to travel around 15% of the time
- Up-to-date US work authorization
- Appreciated previous expience:゠Bacardi, Cartier, Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Coca Cola, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Diageo, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, Kraft Foods, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, Mars, Mondelez, Nestle, P&G, Parbel, PepsiCo, Pernod Ricard, Procter & Gamble, Unilever.
- Appreciated previous titles: Retail Marketing Manager, Trade Marketing Manager, Field Marketing Manager, Account Executive, Account Manager, Retail Sales Manager