The requirements are very specific. You will only be considered if you match the following:
- Being, at the very least, conversant in Diamonds is a must. Ideally you have a GIA or DCA or any other Gemological Degree. If not, you really need to know how to talk about the 4Cs of diamonds.
- Having a successful previous experience in Luxury Retail Sales, either from other Fine Jewelry brands or very high end luxury brands
- Being a true sales professional with experience in closing very high priced items and not relying on average incoming store traffic.
Our client is a famous fine jewelry company.
As a Retail Sales Specialist you will sell, help maintain the store, provide customer service and develop your clientele among very high net worth individuals.
We are looking for an experienced Retail Sales Specialist coming from a luxury brands and ideally from luxury watches or fine jewelry. GIA Certification is a must.
- Build and develop a client base
- Maintain and develop relationship with clients with phone calls, mails and emails.
- Follow up with customers
- Provide clients with a highly educated approach of the company’s products
- Promote the name, the brand and the products
- Maintain display and packaging materials
- Process repairs and special orders
- Process clients purchase sheets
- Process valuations and GIA certificates for all sales
- Process physical price changes
- Proven ability to generate sales with engaging presentation and communication skills
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Computer literacy
- Excellent knowledge of company’s product and philosophy
- Ability to develop relationships with customers, associates and management
- Good understanding of fashion trends and luxury industry
- Extensive experience in fine jewelry manufacturing and sales
- GIA graduate gemologist preferred.
- Appreciated previous experience: Boucheron, Buccellati, Bulgari, Cartier, Chopard, FRED, Graff, Harry Winston, Mikimoto, Piaget, Tiffany, Van Cleef & Arpels
- Appreciated previous titles: Sales Associate, Sales Consultant, Retail Sales, Sales Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a top Recruitment and Executive Search firm in New York and Miami. Our recruiters are generalists, but have a strong expertise in recruiting for Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods and Global Travel Retail.
ACCUR Recruiting Services is using a proven and recognized Executive Search process to help its clients fill their most important Executive Searches and recruitment processes.
Our Recruitment Services cover from Middle Management Contingency Recruitment to Senior Level and C-suite Executive Search.
Recruitment expertise in: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Consumer Goods, CPG, FMCG, Travel Retail, Beauty & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Watches & Jewelry, Food & Beverage, Fashion
Our recruitment markets are: US domestic, Global Travel Retail and Latin America