Develop and nurture relationships with Saks stylists and high-end clientele; follow up on sale opportunities and close. Help manager with overall appearance of the store including visual merchandising and inventory management.
- Maintain good relationship with Saks stylists and department managers
- Build and develop client base while providing superior customer service and projecting outstanding product knowledge
- Plan curated presentations for clients
- Participate in various events as needed with aim to nurture new clients
- Process all types of client requests ranging from repair to special order
- Help out with store display and inventory upkeep
- Proven sales experience in the high-end jewelry industry
- Established knowledge of high-end jewelry (GIA courses or equivalent a +)
- Able to work independently and communicate effectively with prospective clients
- People’s skills a Must
- Appreciated previous titles: Sales Associate, Sales Consultant, Retail Sales, Sales Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a top Recruitment and Executive Search firm in New York and Miami. Our recruiters are generalists, but have a strong expertise in recruiting for Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods and Global Travel Retail.
ACCUR Recruiting Services is using a proven and recognized Executive Search process to help its clients fill their most important Executive Searches and recruitment processes.
Our Recruitment Services cover from Middle Management Contingency Recruitment to Senior Level and C-suite Executive Search.
Recruitment expertise in: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Consumer Goods, CPG, FMCG, Travel Retail, Beauty & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Watches & Jewelry, Food & Beverage, Fashion
Our recruitment markets are: US domestic, Global Travel Retail and Latin America