|Job Title||Sales & Marketing Manager – Marketing Automation Software|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Miami, FL 33131, USA|
|Industry||Online Marketing Solutions - SaaS, Marketing and Advertising, Computer Software, Internet, Marketing Automation Software|
|Reporting to||Country Manager|
|Reports||1 Account Executive|
|Languages||English & Spanish|
|Visa||Must have valid US work authorization. No visa sponsorship possible.|
Our client is a fast-growing, international online marketing solutions startup poised to expand its presence in the US. Over in LATAM, companies like Sony Electronics, Wrangler, Lee, etc., have already benefited from their world class platform. They already have offices in several countries along with +1000 corporate clients and now, we look to make our way in
the US and compete with top tier players in the industry.
- Manages, evaluates, and develops the marketing, sales, and product support staff.
- Overseeing the implementation of automated reporting on marketing KPIs and other business metrics.
- 10+ of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience.
- Proven track record of success in marketing & sales roles.
- The ideal candidate must be technically proficient and have a strong understanding in web content management, email marketing campaign management and/or marketing automation.
- Industry’s KPI knowledge is greatly valued.
- We value Individuals that are motivated and interested in contributing to a growing team. The firm is looking to expand its operations so a strong desire for growth and for career advancement opportunities could be evaluated in lieu of top tier experience.
- Must be Bilingual (fluent in both English and Spanish).
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
- Sold into C-level Executive and/or Decision Makers. The ideal candidate will come with strong customers/network references.
- Appreciated previous titles: Account Executive, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager
- Appreciated previous experience: Mailchimp, Constant Contact, GetResponse, ConvertKit, SAP, Oracle, Adobe