Job Status: CLOSED
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive (jewelry diamonds supplier)
Location: New York, NY
Industry: Jewelry Diamonds
Channel: Domestic Market
Reporting to: VP of Business Development
Traveling: If needed after COVID
Salary Range: () base + commissions
Visa: Must have a valid Work permit for the US
Job ID: JO-2103-863
Our client is a fast growing B2B global diamond trading platform. They are a young, energetic and extremely ambitious team. They are dedicated to making the jewelry industry’s supply chain simple, automated and fair. Their core company focus is to help their customer’s businesses grow revenues and increase profits through their efficient logistics, powerful technology and exceptional customer service.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in selling to independent online and off line jewelry store and small chains. They can come from selling diamonds, selling jewelry or selling watches, as long as they have a good understanding of the market. The jobs includes more cold calling than your regular Sales positions in watches & jewelry, not only because of COVID, but also because the company is targeting a lot of online retailers too.
The sales function in this company is very much focused on informing everyone in the industry of the benefits they now have at their fingertips with the company platform.
The mission for the Business Development Representative is to make contact with and serve major accounts. Beyond new business development, they will look after their existing customer base. Helping customers achieve growth and profitability is core to the company philosophy.
They measure success for this role in the following areas:
- Buyer NPS score
- Onboarding new customers
- Monthly Active Users
- Average Revenue Per User
As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for driving the growth and introducing the company in your region. Not only will you be working on getting more retailers onboarded on the company platform, you will also work closely with the Fulfilment and Customer Experience teams to help the customers become more competitive.
Our client has a very customer-driven product development cycle, which means that your feedback based on conversations with prospects and existing customers will directly influence the direction & development of the platform.
- 3+ years of experience selling into brick & mortar and online retailers
- Existing network of online retailers would be an excellent advantage
- Data driven to help our customers make good business decisions
- Good command of the English language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good technical skills and experience using a CRM (preferably SalesForce)
- Knowledge of the diamond industry and supply chain
- Humble, honest, trustworthy
- Positive and solution oriented
- Shows respect and appreciation for every person
- Takes 100% responsibility with a can do attitude – Does not blame, complain, criticize or condemn
- Is bold and takes massive action
- Has a “no excuse” mentality
- Examples of appreciated previous experience: Baccarat, David Yurman, John Hardy, Marco Bicego, Mikimoto, Misaki, Pandora, Roberto Coin, Swarovski, Tous
- Appreciated previous titles: Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Business Development Representative, Business Development Executive