Our client for this Influencer Marketing Manager role is a successful and very fast growing European beauty/skincare brand.
Influencer Marketing Manager Objective
- Manage all the social media presence of the brand in the US
- Identify the right influencers, and then open and build relationship with them
We are looking for a pure Influencer Marketing Manager willing to step up and have a strong impact. A good, even very junior Instagrammer, Youtuber or blogger is more than welcome!
- strong and result-driven personality with a hands-on mentality
- deep understanding of Influencer Marketing
- background in cosmetics or fashion in the US
- proven work experience of at least 4 years e.g. as (Senior) Marketing Manager
- be comfortable with occasional travels to our headquarter in Europe to visit HQ
- Appreciated previous experience: Glossier, Milk Makeup, Seed Beauty, Beauty Contour, Youth to the People, Skin Owl, Glamglow, Urban Decay, Nars, Fresh, Tarte, Benefit Cosmetics, Kiehl’s, Nyx, Dr Jart, Mac Cosmetics, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Too Faced Cosmetics, Narsissist, L’Oreal Paris, Make Up Forever, Lush, Smashbox
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Manager, Influencer Marketing, Influencer Marketer, Social Media Marketing