Our Client: Confidential
Our client for this Social Media Specialist position is confidential.
We are looking for a social media coordinator or social media manager ideally coming for a wines & spirits brand (Diageo, Pernod Ricard, Moet Hennessy, Bacardi or Remy Cointreau for example). The right candidate will be able to work autonomously from home and from the office.
- creates content (written & photography) for platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and other social networking channels in order to: share the brand values, highlight the history of the brand, share stories, introduce some of the brand’s point of sales, such as some famous restaurants, hotels, clubs, use pictures and imagery, engage with follower and open up the dialogue.
- Creates and manages editorial calendar of all content being distributed out through various channels
- Manage and build relationships with influencers, bloggers, journalists
- Analyze campaign data and make necessary adjustments
- Keep testing new tools and monitor trends
- Design and implement follower acquisition campaign
- Previous experience in Wines & Spirits is a must.
- Degree and/or professional experience in communications or business studies with focus on marketing or a related field
- First experience, ideally in an e-commerce company or a similar business
- Working knowledge of strategic Implementation tools and listening software such as Sprout Social, Crimson Hexagon, BirdEye, Hootsuite, etc.
- Basic Graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Excellent communications skills
- Preferably previous experience working with Instagram or other social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and influencer marketing
- Pro-active and hands-on attitude – you’re ready to negotiate marketing deals or to call partners by yourself
- Previous experience as Social Media Account Manager, Social Media Coordinator, Social Media Manager, strongly appreciated.
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment