The employer for this Sr Marketing Manager job is a European beauty company with an office in Miami addressing the US domestic market and developing Latin America. They create, formulate, manufacture and sell across the world prestige skincare, hair care and professional color. They are still family-owned and independently operated. They have their own Research and Development laboratories and prioritizes the use of natural ingredients derived from the plant world.
- Build and manage the Marketing budget for 5 brands (trade, digital and PR) and its implementation throughout all distribution channels, online and retail
- Enable fluid on-the-go budget spend framework informed by real time campaign performance analysis that minimizes ineffective spend and maximizes ROI.
- Manage costs across agencies and technology platform spend.
- Manage marketing ROI by optimizing content and channel marketing investments.
- Weekly reporting to CEO and finance
- Perform monthly industry benchmarks.
- Coordinate new products forecasting (including seasonal products, repacks and reformulations, samples), work closely with inventory management and sales teams
- Coordinating sampling programs, sets and all of the above.
- Coordinate new product launches with French headquarters to adapt product to the US market (concept, packaging copy, legal / claims, videos, before and afters).
- Provide pricing analysis and recommendations
- Create and develop marketing materials and content to support launches in salons and retailers (price lists, fact sheet, sell sheet, training manual, videos, in-store signage, consumer brochures, opening orders etc…)
- Secure additional visibility and brand awareness through PR (pitch, events) and partnerships (influencers, branded partnerships)
- Grow awareness through impactful digital activations and social media presence
- Create and update marketing materials to support activities and programs (promos, brochures, GWPs, display, in- store signage, etc…)
- Work closely with salon distributors to maximize campaigns and launches effectiveness and ROI
RETAIL / E-RETAIL BUSINESS
- Coordinate all asset requests, copywriting for product pages, planograms, visual merchandising working closely with the Sales team.
- Manage the online sales platform and paid media agency to reach monthly sales goals
- Monitor the online sales platforms to maximize cart conversions and sales
- Monthly reporting to CEO
EVENTS & EDUCATION
- Support events with marketing materials
- Work closely with the Education and PR teams for the development of all education and brand-related materials (training manuals, service protocol manuals, videos)
- Support the PR agency on new product launches (from event planning to weekly follow ups).
- Interface with Creative, Procurement, Education and Sales teams in all areas to ensure timely launches and sales-driven activations.
- Research competitive market place for new products, consumer usage habits and consumer needs.
- Prepare materials needed for Sales Meetings and Retailer Meetings as well as direct presentations as needed.
- Minimum 5 years of experience ideally in Beauty industry or consumer products. Knowledge of competitive launches and trends and experience in management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. Highly creative, adaptable, and professional.
- Excellent communication skills written and oral
- Strong analytical skills. Extremely detail oriented and able to prioritize work flow
- Strong MS Office & PowerPoint skills
- Travel as needed
- Spanish and French are a plus
- Appreciated previous experience: Clarins, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, La Prairie, Creme de La Mer, Richemont, Redken, Guerlain, LVMH, Dior, Kenzo, Givenchy, Chanel, Gucci, Lancome, Shiseido, BPI (Beaute Prestige International), Tairo, Sisley, Essence Corp, Cartier, L’Occitane.
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Director
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment