Title: Territory Manager – Mexico Reporting to: Country Manager Direct Reports: nc Industry: Food & Beverages
Status: CLOSED ID: 141 Location: Mexico Compensation: DOE
Our client for this position is a very large international Food & Beverage company developing its business in Mexico.
The Territory Manager will supervise the development of the company in Mexico on all aspect of sales, marketing, logistic, distribution…
The ideal profile for this role is an experienced sales manager, with a deep knowledge of the Mexican market (On&Off Premises). Food And Beverage retail distribution in the region is a very strong plus. Experience in Soft Beverage or Energy Drink is a must.
- Create, build and maintain strategic partnerships with wholesalers, retailers and distributors in order to grow the portfolio of Monster Energy products in the assigned territory.
- Conceptualize and apply a sales strategy to target key markets and establish a dominant presence in the region; Develop and execute promotional programs and activities with key partners.
- Manage sales forecasts and budgets to achieve established goals to deliver profitable growth for assigned region.
- Manage sales reporting obligations in a timely manner to include frequent sales updates, pricing surveys, etc.
- Keep abreast and report on products, category, innovation, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends.
- Work with internal departments to implement customer agreements, increase revenue, and address.
- Customer needs; includes working closely with senior management.
- Identify opportunities to improve customer support, including supply chain efficiencies.
- Manage TDM (Trade Development Manager) Program. Responsible of TDM, KPIs in order to develop territory assigned by new customer acquisition in DTS.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- 3 to 5 years of sales experience in a retail, Wholesaler or Distributor sales environment in the Beverage industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Business, Marketing or Finance.
- Demonstrated track record of sales achievement in a hand-on sales environment.
- Proven knowledge of Wholesalers, distributor and retail customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish good relationships and credibility with customers and wholesalers; ability to collaborate at all levels.
- Excellent at managing time, priorities and expenses.
- Able to work independently while being a team player.
- Proficiency using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish(spoken and written).
- Flexibility to travel as needed.
- Previous experience appreciated: Cadbury-Schweppes, Kraft Foods, P&G, Procter & Gamble, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, Redbull, Kellogg’s, Frito-Lay, Mars, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, Nestle, Yum, Glaceau, Cyclone, Ciclon, Vitamin Water, Zico…
- Previous titles appreciated: District Manager, Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Territory Manager, Area Manager,…
How To Apply