Our client for this US Business Developer & Project Consultant role is an established consulting firm in Paris serving European luxury brands and international luxury retailers grow their business.
The role is 80% focused on opening new accounts in the US: luxury retailers (On and Off-line) and luxury / fashion brands. The remaining 20% will be dedicated to serving the existing US accounts the company has.
We need a true sales hunter, aggressive and goal driven, who has lived in the US and with previous experience dealing with the luxury market in the US.
- Seize opportunities
- Transform into sales
- Set up action plan and push for weekly results
- Manage small accounts on the operational and deliverables
- Identify the need of the current clients and/or prospects
- Coordinate and elaborate proposals, including estimated cost and timing, for current clients or prospects
- Gather the elements for the contracts
- Coordinate and deliver recommendation reports and/or oral presentations for client
- Follow up and implement the business development strategy
- Execute the proactive development
- Identify and make recommendations to improve office work processes
- Oversee other countries development policies
- Develop existing and new services and tools
- Coordinate, direct and oversee work done by the Consultants
- Ensure the DNA of the company and expectations for quality is assigned in all projects
- Supervision of the team for small accounts
- Manage business providers
- Management of a domestic and international team
- BtoB experience
- Over 7 years’ experience in consultancy, retail
- Global overview of the retail industry
- Extensive knowledge in the US market (fashion, retail, other)
- Large network of relevant prospects and clients.
- Proactive development
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment