Job Facts

Job Status: CLOSED

Job Title: US Business Developer & Project Consultant (Luxury Goods Consulting Firm)

Location: Paris, France

Industry: Consulting for Luxury Brands and Luxury Retailers

Market: US

Reporting to: CEO

Traveling: 30%

Languages: English & French

Salary Range: () Base salary + commissions

Job ID: JO-1901-680


Remote work policy:

Job Seniority:

Company size:

Company Ownership:

Industry(ies): Luxury Retail, Luxury Goods, Retail,

Function(s): Sales & Business Development (International),

Region(s): ,

Job Description

Our client

Our client for this US Business Developer & Project Consultant role is an established consulting firm in Paris serving European luxury brands and international luxury retailers grow their business.


The role is 80% focused on opening new accounts in the US: luxury retailers (On and Off-line) and luxury / fashion brands. The remaining 20% will be dedicated to serving the existing US accounts the company has.

Ideal Profile

We need a true sales hunter, aggressive and goal driven, who has lived in the US and with previous experience dealing with the luxury market in the US.



  • Seize opportunities
  • Transform into sales
  • Set up action plan and push for weekly results


  • Manage small accounts on the operational and deliverables
  • Identify the need of the current clients and/or prospects
  • Coordinate and elaborate proposals, including estimated cost and timing, for current clients or prospects
  • Gather the elements for the contracts
  • Coordinate and deliver recommendation reports and/or oral presentations for client


  • Follow up and implement the business development strategy
  • Execute the proactive development
  • Identify and make recommendations to improve office work processes
  • Oversee other countries development policies
  • Develop existing and new services and tools


  • Coordinate, direct and oversee work done by the Consultants
  • Ensure the DNA of the company and expectations for quality is assigned in all projects
  • Supervision of the team for small accounts
  • Manage business providers
  • Management of a domestic and international team


  • BtoB experience
  • Over 7 years’ experience in consultancy, retail
  • Global overview of the retail industry
  • Extensive knowledge in the US market (fashion, retail, other)
  • Large network of relevant prospects and clients.
  • Proactive development