Our client is a well known international luxury goods company.
The VP / General Manager Travel Retail Americas will be in charge of managing its entire business on the region with the help of a team of Area Sales Managers and a full marketing department.
We are looking for a very high potential professional coming from a consumer goods background (but not necessarily Travel Retail).
- Ideally Ivy League MBA, or any similar high level international education
- 10 years of experience with a renowned Fortune 500 company in consumer goods, such as Coca Cola, Mondelez or Unilever…
- Very high potential and strong ambition
- Open to future career opportunities abroad
- Excellent with MS Office, Excel in particular
- Familiar with multicultural and international environment
- Appreciated previous experience: Actium, Bulgari, Christian Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, La Prairie, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, L’Occitane, P&G, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, Sisley, YSL Beaute…
- Appreciated previous titles: Regional Sales Director, Area Sales Director, General Manager, Country Manager