ACCUR Recruiting Services is a leading recruitment firm specialized in゠Luxury Goods and Consumer goods industries for their export, travel retail and duty free business (Cosmetics, Fragrances, Watch & Jewelry, Wine & Spirits, Food & Beverage, Tobacco, Fashion…).
Our client for this position is the Miami based Travel Retail Office of a large international International CPG / FMCG group (in fragrances and cosmetics).
End to end management of the purchase orders from゠from Travel Retail clients across the Americas゠(creation to delivery to the client to cash collection). Management of Claims. Cash Collection. Customized relationship with each client to ensure optimum service
Ideally, graduated in Supply Chain with 2-3 years of experience with knowledge on Customer Care and Demand Planning for a fast moving consumer goods company.
- Ensure adherence with policies described in the General Terms of Trade
- Build customer relationships and represents the point of contact of the Supply Chain with all clients and Commercial teams
- Complete management of orders :
- Establish the right strategy for this management (Catalogue in the future, order and shipping calendar, …)
- Management and entering all orders for FG (in less than 48h). Testers and PLV orders are managed with Commercial assistants and Merchandising
- Ensure full optimization of the physical flow until delivery to the customers
- Send all documentation linked with the orders (Order trackers, communication on changes…)
- Ensure from DC and Traffic team the sending of all the relevant documentations (packing list, invoices…)
- Follow up of the deliveries and cut off with Traffic team
- Claims management :
- Solving claims on logistics (Pricing to be defined)
- Resolution with clients of the consequences of the commercial negotiations on logistics (destructions and pricing to be defined)
- Resolution of these claims until realization of the debit and credit notes in relation with the accounting team, coordinating all the internal TRAM team
- Cash collection: assisting finance/accounting in the initial collection of clients as well as preparing monthly collecting status report and risk assessment per client
- Customized relationship with each client to ensure optimum service
- Identify needs of the clients, context and implications and define actions to implement + follow up of these actions
- Prevent all actions with customers and commercial team in case of OOS, late delivery…
- Optimize Supply Chain practices internally and with the clients (catalogue/ EDI etc.)
- Define and follow up monthly scorecards for key indicators follow-up and focus on service levels
- Ensure complete and regular exchange of information with Sales Department concerning customers
- Ensure that the right information is shared and tracked throughout the organization (forecasts through Vendor, Managed Inventory (VMI), customer constraints, etc.)
- Lead customer surveys and present recommendations
- Communicate customer constraints/requests to other supply chain teams
- In constant contact with clients, all supply chain team (DP, DC and Traffic) and commercial team
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar supply chain position゠in a Consumer goods company (FMCG, CPG, Food & Beverage, Personal Care, Beauty, Fragrances, Cosmetics, Wines, Spirits, Watches, Jewelry, Tobacco…)
- Bachelor degree in Supply chain
- Very strong MS Excel and SAP knowledge is a plus
- Very good communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail!!
- Appreciated background in CPG, Consumer Goods, Luxury Goods, Food & Beverage, FMCG, Wholesale, Retail (Altadis, Applica, Bacardi, Colgate, Diageo, Estee Lauder, General Mills, Imperial Tobacco, Johnson & Johnson, Kraft Foods, L’Oreal, LVMH, Macy’s, Moet Hennessy, Mondelez, Office Depot, P&G, Perry Ellis, Premier Beverage, Procter & Gamble, Reckitt Benckiser, Remy Cointreau, Southern Wine & Spirits, Spectrum Brands, Starboard, Unilever, Wal-Mart, )
- Appreciated previous titles: Commercial Coordinator, Supply Chain Coordinator, Customer services
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment