Our client for this National Trade Marketing Manager role is an international high-end beauty brand with an office in Miami for the Americas market (US and Latin America).
As the Customer Service manager, you will manage the Customer Services Representative team and support the sales people on the field throughout the US market.
The ideal profile is an experienced Sales Administration Manager or Customer Service Manager with a background on the US domestic market.
provide support to the sales team – 11 people
Supervising the order processing
Follow up with inactive customers
Manage customer complaints
- Manage the Customer Services Representative team
- Manage the product return process
- Follow up on sales cycles and promotions
- act as a middle-man between education, marketing and sales
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail/ accuracy
- Time management and sense of urgency
- Proficiency in Excel
- Appreciated previous experience:Actium, Beaute Prestige International, BPI, Coty, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, L’Oreal, La Prairie, LVMH Fragrance Brands, Parbel, Parfums Christian Dior, P&G Prestige, Salvatore Ferragamo Shiseido, Sisley, Tairo
- Appreciated previous titles: Customer Service Manager, Sales Administration Manager, Customer Service Representative.
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment