Our client for this career opportunity is a large tobacco and premium cigar ompany.
Provide financial leadership and management as a responsible of a full business unit. Owning a full P&L including; planning, forecasting and delivery of targets. Consistently challenging the team to outperform while ensuring efficient allocation of resources, strong financial control and accurate, insightful reporting. This position is a key role within the team to help expand the business.
- P&L responsibility for the business unit to deliver on defined targets. Independently challenging the status quo and expertly validating the business plans to drive the business forward while ensuring effective use of investment.
- Financial Planning & Forecasting: Create and validate financial plans to ensure accuracy, strategic fit and financial success of the unit. Monitoring performance against these plans and initiating corrective measures to ensure delivery of targets & objectives while challenging the volume planning to improve accuracy.
- Develop pricing capability and maintain a detailed and phased pricing plan. Analyze and challenge retail pricing decisions. Proactively identify and suggest potential pricing wins.
- Regular evaluation of market and store performance to manage risks and exploit opportunities, including creation of store profitability analysis to aid decision making.
- Ensure optimal financial management of investments to drive efficiency and support of growth initiatives. This includes all investment into; product, discounts, rebates, A&P and overheads.
- Responsible for controlling the Division A&P and Overhead budgets with the support of Finance Team and with effective stakeholder engagement of budget holders.
- Take ownership of commercial decisions and support this with relevant reporting, analyses and insights with the Management Team. Review new commercial initiatives and take financial responsibility for these initiatives.
- Ensure relevant controls are in place to satisfy both local and Group policies/rules with regard to Finance and supporting others areas as required.
- Support the wider Finance teams as necessary with needs including but not restricted to; planning, forecasting, reporting, projects, corporate/group initiatives and compliance.
- Preparing Terms Sheet for all real-estate, manage due diligence process, P&L estimates, etc.
- Managing business integration (cross-functional) plan for all stores.
- College Degree in a relevant subject – Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business etc.
- Strong Experience in FMCG Finance Environment (4+ years)
- Strong commercial focus with the confidence to challenge the organization at all levelsGood knowledge of Financial Systems (SAP, Controller, PR), Financial Reporting, Internal Controls and IFRS
- Internationally recognized Accounting Qualification – ACCA, CIMA, CPA etc.
- Exceptional ability to use data to aid in decision-making by executives.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership of projects, be resourceful and independently take through to completion
- Comfortable engaging with senior management on a regular basis
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (including PowerPoint and Outlook with an emphasis on Excel)
- Appreciated previous experience: Estee Lauder, L’Oreal, Parbel, Richemont, LVMH, Pernod Ricard, Bacardi, Diageo, Kraft Foods – Mondelez, Unilever, Spectrum brands, Newell Rubbermaid,
- Appreciated previous roles: Finance Manager, Controller, CFO, Financial Analyst, FP&A Manager, Finance Director
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment