The Retail Regional Manager will be in charge of
- finalizing the opening of 10 stores in the North East around NYC, Philadelphia, Washington, DC and Boston in prime malls and locations (already signed)
- building the retail teams
- managing, motivating and setting goals for the retail staff
The Retail Regional Manager will be a very close partner to the US General Manager in the opening of the US market.
We need a high potential and experienced retail executive with multi-store or regional experience, ideally in natural beauty or cosmetics products and with strong knowledge of the North East market of the US.
- Please contact us for a full job description
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 8 years professional experience including 3 in a multi-store or regional retail capacity
- Previous experience in Health and Beauty category a strong plus.
- Familiar with multicultural and international environment
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Very strong analytical skills and proficiency with MS Excel
- Appreciated previous experience:L’Occitane, Fresh, Kiehl’s, Body Shop, Aesop, Organic Pharmacy, L’Oreal, Clarins, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Aveda, Benefit Cosmetics, Nivea, Beiersdorf, Caudalie, Nars, Neutrogena, Origins, Olay, Shiseido, Lush, Bear Minerals, WholeFoods, Sephora, Infinity, Bath & Body.
- Appreciated previous titles: Area Manager, District Manager, Regional Manager, Multi-Store Manager, Retail Manager
Our client is an established natural health & beauty brand from Germany. Already wholesaling in the US via a distributor, they have decided to open a network of fully owned retail stores across the US and need to build the team that will make it possible!
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment