Our client is a Private Equity firm that has invested in a manufacturer and distributor of lab-grown diamonds. The company is profitable and presents tremendous growth opportunities.
The company had primarily focused on its industrial and technical strategy, experiencing steady but organic growth. With mature product processes, the company was poised for expansion in both production and distribution, aiming to position their diamonds in the luxury watches and fine jewelry market.
Finding an experienced CEO with strong previous experience in the Watches and Jewelry (W&J) industry, who will be capable of establishing strategic partnerships with prestigious brands and ensuring that lab-grown diamonds secure a prominent place in the world of luxury goods.
Our Executive Search Strategy
- Strong P&L experience
- Experience in the luxury watches and/or fine jewelry industry
- Strategic and visionary
- Business acumen and financially educated, able to partner with and report to the private equity fund
Our Executive Search Process
- Kick-off call with the Private Equity Partner in charge of HR, the Private Equity Principal, and board member of that portfolio company.
- Mapping of most fine jewelry and luxury watch companies in the US
- Identification of most of their SVP and C-level executives
- Direct approach to all contacts, including executives in our network and referrals
- Weekly progress calls, based on our exhaustive progress report tool
- 120 executive candidates contacted
- 44 interviewed by ACCUR’s Senior Recruitment Consultant and by ACCUR’s Managing Partner
- 9 candidates presented
- The hired candidate is an experienced CEO with a strong background in fine jewelry and luxury watches, as well as in FMCG and outdoor sporting goods.
Contact A Recruiter
More Watches & Jewelry Industry Case Studies
Watches & Jewelry Industry Testimonials
“ACCUR is the first name that comes to mind when we need to work with of a serious recruiter. Edouard responds immediately to inquiries; his team is very professional and a pleasure to work with. They take the time to listen, to ask the right questions, to focus and understand the brand in order to…
“It has been a great privilege to be working with ACCUR Recruiting Services. Their clients’ portfolio as well as their professionalism has been key for me to find the right career move. I warmheartedly recommend them.”
Watches & Jewelry Industry Insights
June Jobs Report 2023
The June Jobs Report, released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, showed job gains of 209,000. This report reveals a slightly tempered arc of job growth, perhaps a sign that…
Recruiting for E-Commerce Operations & Third Party Logistics
Globalization, the pandemic, and the rapid adoption of online shopping have radically transformed the demand and job description for e-commerce executives who specialize in logistics, operations and fulfillment. Today, we’re…
Job Interview Questions for E-Commerce
Here at ACCUR Recruiting Services we are frequently asked to seek out executive candidates for the E-Commerce industry, in roles ranging from Head of E-Commerce to Director of Digital and…