Logistics & Transport Recruiting and Executive Search Services
As commerce becomes increasingly global, the logistics and transport industry has mobilized to make the production and distribution of goods more transparent, efficient and effective. Just like the construction industry, so too does this sector rely on management with cutting edge knowledge of technology, planning and security.
How We Recruit for the Logistics & Transport Industries
Our recruiters, including our international recruitment partners, excel at identifying top talent in the logistics & transport industries. We follow an extensive 9-step process designed to identify top performers who are well-positioned to drive growth and efficiency in this business environment.
Our Logistics & Transport Industry Recruitment Services
Retained Executive Search
Our Logistics & Transport Executive Search Services Offer A Bespoke Approach with Exhaustive Search and In-Depth Assessment
Great choice if you want a completely customized option, and have high level strategic positions to fill.
Our Logistics & Transport Headhunters and Recruitment Consultants Offer A Wide Selection Of Vetted Talents Selected Using Our Time-Tested Process
A good choice for most executive search needs with a global network access.
Our Industry Recruiters Offer A Cost-Effective Way to Reach a Qualified Top Talent Pool Quickly and Efficiently
(Only available to long term clients and for specific job openings)
* This option is only available for long term clients and for very specific opportunities.
ACCUR Recruiting Services was just named a Top 100 Executive Search Firm and Top 100 Recruitment Firm in 2022 by Forbes Magazine for the 5th consecutive year! (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022)
Recruiting for Private Equity’s Logistics & Transport Portfolio Companies
With our 16 years of experience in the executive search services, we also built a strong expertise in recruiting C-suite executives for Private Equity Firms having portfolio companies in the industry. We understand the specific level of expectations in terms of growth, exit strategies and financial reporting. Often positioned on fast growing and sometimes emerging brands, PE-backed companies and Logistics & Transport brands require senior executives bringing best practices, usually coming from large and Fortune 500 companies, but often benefit from equity driven professionals with previous successful experience in entrepreneurial environments.
Logistics & Transport Industry RecruitING Market
Logistics & Transport at a glance
Spending in the U.S. logistics and transportation industry totaled $1.4 trillion in 2016, according to U.S. government statistics. It is an industry that often entails public/private partnerships, along with the ability to navigate complicated laws and regulation that span borders and even continents.
The logistics and transport industry is vast and contains sub-sectors such as:
- Logistics: Behind the machinery and technology that actually moves goods are the logistics professionals that plan and manage those routes.
- Air and Express delivery services (EDS): These firms arrange for the time-sensitive delivery of important documents and goods and are often a critical service for small and medium sized business who cannot afford their own delivery infrastructure.
- Freight rail: Heavy goods like coal, metal, wheat, corn are often shipped via a 140,000 mile rail system that carried 5 million tons of goods per year.
- Maritime: The management and labor involved in transporting goods by sea falls into this category, including cargo ships, terminals, seaports and the land-based workers who service them.
- Trucking: medium and short-distance movement of cargo is often reliant on trucking fleets.
Major Industry Concerns for the Logistics & Transport
We find the following concerns rising to the top for our construction company clients:
- Technology: Logistics & transport executives are well-versed in technological applications that can make their real-world operations more efficient, reliable and secure.
- Regulation: The ability to navigate changing requirements across differing geographical environments is a top-level requirement in this industry.
- Security: While overseeing thousands of travel miles that are the bedrock of logistics and transport, executives in this sector need a sophisticated understanding of the security required to safeguard fleets and operations all over the globe.
For Candidates In The Logistics & Transport Industry
JOB SEEKERS CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: For candidates who are looking for their next career opportunities in Logistics & Transport, they can use our Recruitment and Executive Search Firm as a great job search resource and one of the top employment agencies. ACCUR’s job openings are often confidential and not listed on any job boards.
We are committed to provide top career opportunities with some of the best employers on the market. If you wish to be considered for any of our industry job opportunities, please submit your resume and search for our latest jobs. We are not your usual staffing agency. We connect you with some of the industry leaders for great permanent positions.
Logistics & Transport Industry News
November Jobs Report: A Mixed Picture on Hiring
November has delivered moderate job gains of 210,000, according to the latest jobs report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The most notable job gains occurred in professional and business…
8 Must-Read Newsletters for Anyone Hiring or Wanting to Get Hired
Newsletters are increasingly a good way to stay abreast of major topics in the news that affect hiring. Here are some of our go-to sources of information, worth a subscribe…
Jobs Report for January 2021
The latest jobs numbers were released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics on Friday, February 5, with much information to glean about the pandemic’s impact on key economic sectors. The…