Our client for this Account Coordinator opportunity is a strong international luxury watch brand.
The Account Coordinator is an office position dedicated to grow sell-in and sell-out value by supporting the Sales Managers and the GM in the administration of the accounts and by liaising the accounts and the back office (Supply)
- Answer phones from Final Customers and Retailers. Direct calls to appropriate departments
- Follow up of sales administrative aspects of the accounts: sell-out and spiff activation (warranty cards), payments
- Prepare + invoice watch shipments to retailers. Take + fulfill strap orders. Assist in inventory taking and control
- Assist in packing watches and spare parts for shipment including pulling documentation, when necessary
- Provide timely responses to clients on all matters. Update the internal order system and coordinate with the other logistic and accounting managers
- Online sales/customer service: orders, invoicing and requesting shipments
- 5+ years of wholesale or retail sales back office experience
- Candidate must speak & write perfect English and Spanish
- Excellent Customer Service skills, both on phone and via email; experience in logistics and accounting is a plus
- Excellent organization, planning and analytic skills
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in MS Office (Excel), experience with ERP systems
- Appreciated previous experience: Omega, Tag Heuer, Cartier, Longines, Hamilton, Tissot, Blancpain, Baune & Mercier, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, Montblanc
- Appreciated previous titles: Account Coordinator, Commercial Coordinator, Sales Coordinator, Sales Assistant, Commercial Assistant
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a top Recruitment and Executive Search firm in New York and Miami. Our recruiters are generalists, but have a strong expertise in recruiting for Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods and Global Travel Retail.
ACCUR Recruiting Services is using a proven and recognized Executive Search process to help its clients fill their most important Executive Searches and recruitment processes.
Our Recruitment Services cover from Middle Management Contingency Recruitment to Senior Level and C-suite Executive Search.
Recruitment expertise in: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Consumer Goods, CPG, FMCG, Travel Retail, Beauty & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Watches & Jewelry, Food & Beverage, Fashion
Our recruitment markets are: US domestic, Global Travel Retail and Latin America