Our client for this opportunity is the small US subsidiary of a very fast growing high end skincare brand.
The ideal candidate is a “hungry” sale executive / business development manager, who likes opening new accounts (with the supervision of the sales director) among department stores and online retailer. Previous experience in high end skincare would be very appreciated! Also, the team is small, and you will need to be open to wear many hats!
- Analyze the US market and identify new opportunities and channels to extend brand distribution
- Maintain excellent service and sales support to build and maintain strong long term relationships with Retailers/ E-Retailers and also with distributors (Am. Lat. / Mexico/ Canada)
- Oversee the activities and performance of all your accounts, provide weekly reporting
- Coach, develop and motivate Sales Rep (Sales objectives, Planning management, Training)
- Execute Trade Marketing plan and give recommendation based on field experience
- 2-3 years of wholesale experience in Cosmetics, Fragrances, Beauty, or related field with a history of success (on the US domestic market)
- Good English is required. Spanish would be a nice plus so that you can help with the Latin American accounts.
- Good communication skills
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to anticipate problems and think ahead
- Available to travel around 40% of the time.
- Attention to details, Initiative is a must
- Appreciated previous experience: Cartier, Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, P&G, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, YSL Beaute
- Appreciated previous titles: Account Executive, Business Development Manager, Sales Representative